• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sam9892's Application

sam9892

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sam9892
  2. Location & Age: I am from New-Brunswick, 12 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): 2 bans, One from a server where I had placed a few boats in the creative world which I found wasn't allowed. The server was called Zion city. On another server I had spammed the IP of a server I was staff on, after the owner had asked me to
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I had heard of it after the server I was playing on had got the heroes plugin, But people didn't like it so it was removed. When I read the bukkit post I found out it was made for this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will be as soon as I finish My App =)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I believe I should be accepted because I am a respectful player that doesn't like starting fights, and don't get involved if I don't have to. I have no intentions on doing anything I did on those other servers to get banned. I love the RPG aspect of this server and hope to get whitelisted to be able to further enjoy it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCs7
  10. Additional Info: I actually kind of enjoyed the Heroes plugin when we had it. Although it wasn't configured the best and it didn't go well.... I believe that on this server it is better configured and the classes are rather amazing. I am not a noobish player and I'm a decent builder.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I'll be reviewing.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sam9892
  2. Location & Age: I am from New-Brunswick, 12 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): 2 bans, One from a server where I had placed a few boats in the creative world which I found wasn't allowed. The server was called Zion city. On another server I had spammed the IP of a server I was staff on, after the owner had asked me to
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I had heard of it after the server I was playing on had got the heroes plugin, But people didn't like it so it was removed. When I read the bukkit post I found out it was made for this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will be as soon as I finish My App =)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I believe I should be accepted because I am a respectful player that doesn't like starting fights, and don't get involved if I don't have to. I have no intentions on doing anything I did on those other servers to get banned. I love the RPG aspect of this server and hope to get whitelisted to be able to further enjoy it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCs7
  10. Additional Info: I actually kind of enjoyed the Heroes plugin when we had it. Although it wasn't configured the best and it didn't go well.... I believe that on this server it is better configured and the classes are rather amazing. I am not a noobish player and I'm a decent builder.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
You are too young! Apply again when you are 13, I encourage you to play on the greylist.
(this is to abide to COPPA and our ToS)

sam9892

Glowing Redstone
Thank you for reading it. Due to the limited playability of they greylist I will more than likely not be staying... Maybe if i remember this server when I'm 13 I'll re-apply...