• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sabernax2112 whitelist

1. Minecraft In-game name: Sabernax2112
  2. Location & Age: 13, Florida
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): Belfis
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Some of my friends were talking about it it sounded like a good community and great rules!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:sounds like a great server id like to try and join
  9. Special key:{HCS12}
  10. Additional Info: i am a really creative person, i love to build, i am a very nice person, and i have never got banned.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So now you are 13, yet your previous applications have changed ages each time you have applied. Your profile states 15, application states 13. Based on the past history with this account, shall I go ahead and deny this now? @Sabernax2112

im sorry for the confusement i talked to lastivity about this she said when i am 13 i can reapply i have officialy turned 13 (i usually dont give my real birthday). again im so sorry i can pay you back any way you want.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
im sorry for the confusement i talked to lastivity about this she said when i am 13 i can reapply i have officialy turned 13 (i usually dont give my real birthday). again im so sorry i can pay you back any way you want.

You have officially turned 13, yet your profile still says 15, and your birthday will not be until July 28th according to what YOU signed up with.

I am going to go ahead and deny you yet again, as I do not have proof you are actually 13. I will believe you are 13 come July 28th, 2012.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
am i allowed to reapply after i am officially 13 by your clock?

Yes I will even look for your application on July 28th and review it personally if you like ((Unless someone grabs it first)).

My issue is I do not have proof of your age being 13 as of today's date, and both of your accounts have the same birth date.

thank you and i will probably apply a few days after july 13 thank you for you time and concern i am truly sorry for the confusion and hope this server the best until then, yes it would be great if you personally aprove it :)