• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

rytel33's application

will i be accepted?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we will condsider your application

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rytel33

Stone
  • In-game name:rytel33
  • Location and Age:canada 15
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):iv been permanantly banned from ip:minecraftonline.com idk why i got banned. i logged on and it said i was banned XD
  • Referral(s):nope
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?i love the heroes plugin so i went looking for some heroes servers and found this one.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank: HCr7
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: because i really love the heroes plugin and this is my only oportunity to play on "the" heroes creators server so the server would be bigger and more fun than the others i have played on.
  • additional info: i might appear as a bad player because i got banned but am not. many servers after have accepted me on there whitelist even though i mentioned that i have been banned from a server.i would apreciate if i could be whitelisted on such a huge and amazing server like itself. i have wiki'd the server and read the rules. i will do anything to get onto this server. i have a lot of experience with the heroes plugin as i have searched all of google for the best of heroes servers and i have been addicted to the plugin ever since. please consider my application and thank you for your time
    happy.png
    if you need any answers from me please dont hesitate to ask :D i will be happy to answer them

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Can you please explain to me these bans before I continue reviewing your application?

(
[0] => realm.worldofterra.com .:. bye

)

[0] => Array
(
[username] => rytel33
[issuer] => Console
[server] => realm.worldofterra.com
[reason] => Imported
[time] => 2011-12-29 00:51:56

)

Rytel33

Stone
well i have been trying for a long time to figure out why i was banend but no one asnwers me back. iv been on the website multiple times and the forums but no one answers me back when i ask about it. i tried getting on the website again today but it apears it is down atm. also the server is down. i find this very confuesing because iv tried a lot of times to get information but ended up with nothing. sorry but i have no clue what i couldve done wrong. theres nothing that i can think of that i did that would be as bad to get me perma banned D: i dont hack and i never have tried to, i dont xray or anything because my computer only lets me use 5 mods which are mods that i cannot use to hack into a server "clay soldiers,optifine hd,toomanyitems, single player commands,and reis minimap.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, you seem in pretty good standing so... Welcome to Herocraft! You've been ACCEPTED! Check your Inbox for further details.

Rytel33

Stone
thank you so much. btw the website is up again and when i checked for the ban reason it said "you have been permenantly banned!" lol it didnt even tell me why . thanks anyways. yayyyy

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah, not sure why either, but if it was for anything major they would've gave a better reason. I blame it on poor administration on such servers. Anyway, just be sure to know that HeroCraft has zero tolerance for any hacks/mods etc etc, and enjoy!