• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rtard500's Whitelist application

Rtard500

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Rtard500
  2. Location & Age: CA, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I used to play Citycraft quite regularly (even to the extent of donation $30) and became very angry when my house, which I was very proud of, got bounced back. I asked for help but never got any. I ended up accidentally spamming the server while asking for help and became banned for that.
  4. Referral(s): Forzakenangel, Tigerhippie, Omega1337
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Forzakenangel told me about the server and was very interested in joining.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love finding servers I can stick with and enjoy to the fullest. I have had two or three servers that I enjoyed so much I donated money to them. Also I enjoy servers with great staff and admins, which Forzakenangel has told me is the case on herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCr8
  10. Additional Info: I believe that teamwork is a great aspect to minecraft. For example, when I play on survival games servers I always like to team up and work together with other people. Its great to make new friends through teamwork because that just makes The friends that much closer. I am looking forward to joining a town that Forzakenangel has told me about as well. He says its a much better experience than going 'Lone wolf'
  11. Hope you consider me :)

Rtard500

Wood
No. He was sleeping over at my house yesterday before school starts and he went on his account to show me how awesome herocraft is. @Angyles