• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted rosebark's Application

rosebarks

Gold
In-game name: rosebarks
Location & Age: Ablerta, Canada, 23
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Sarelth
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules. I plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to try build many different structures. I am interested in learning more about this server and making new friends.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Sarelth is on your server and I would like to be able to play with my friend.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR9
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No

Additional Info: I have not made an album of screen shots as i am not an overly good builder yet, but i wish to become better and perhaps have new friends show me a few things. I also play games like Guitar Hero and RPG games like Final Fantasy on consoles.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game name: rosebarks
Location & Age: Ablerta, Canada, 23
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
None
Referral(s): Sarelth
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules. I plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to try build many different structures. I am interested in learning more about this server and making new friends.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Sarelth is on your server and I would like to be able to play with my friend.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR9
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No

Additional Info: I have not made an album of screen shots as i am not an overly good builder yet, but i wish to become better and perhaps have new friends show me a few things. I also play games like Guitar Hero and RPG games like Final Fantasy on consoles.
Reviewing

What is your connection to Sarelth?

rosebarks

Gold
I have been a close friend to Sarelth for a long time and he has taught me a few ways of building newer houses.