• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Rolaen's Application

Paper or plastic

• Paper

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Plastic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rolaen

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Rolaen
  2. Location & Age: Washington and 26
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Not that I know of.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Me and my friend have been seeking a heros server. Had a ton of fun on the last one we were on till they removed heros and promised it back. It has been 5 months now and still no heros. Thus we found this place.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet but I will in a bit.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree to the Eula and ToS
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I could give you a tell that would sound almost too good to be true. But instead I will keep it short. I might not be anything that great but I still do my best and fully enjoy heros and pvp with it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HcR6
  10. Additional Info: I rather enjoy pvp maybe a bit too much somedays. Wont lie I am not the best builder int he world but I wont leave ugly square buildings of ugliness. And my last thing I am rather good at is making in game money.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Removing from the whitelist at this time. Please explain this ban in detail:

[0] => tekkit.beyondminecraft.net .:. No, nuking with turtles is not allowed either.

Rolaen

Wood
Oh so forgot about that one. Alright, so me and my friends went to a Tekkit server that said in the rules griefing was allowed. And they allowed us to make nukes but not place them. Which I thought odd myself. Why allow people to make "Unplacable blocks" but craft them. So me and my group of friends asked and got trolled by admins aka killed and spawn camped till they got bored. So we found a way to place nukes and let them know about it and got trolled again. So I kinda got pissed with them and showed them that they were placeable and usable and logged out in about three hours of playing and farming emc mats to make red matter. And when I returned they banned me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for that explanation. Remember we do not allow griefing, and if you have an issue with someone speak to staff about it, do not take matters in your own hands.

Welcome to Herocraft

Rolaen

Wood
Oh I have no plans on griefing on an non-griefing server. That would be really stupid of myself ya know?