• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RockaDontHoppa Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: RockaDontHoppa
  2. Location & Age: 17, Germany
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s): Orlof
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me about the server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I like playing Minecraft and i´m spreading out happiness to the others! =D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCR14
  10. Additional Info:Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english. :/ :)

TimTim209

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: RockaDontHoppa
  2. Location & Age: 17, Germany
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s): Orlof
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend told me about the server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I like playing Minecraft and i´m spreading out happiness to the others! =D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCR14
  10. Additional Info:Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english. :/ :)

~~~REVIEWING~~~

TimTim209

Iron
RockaDontHoppa You said you didn't have any bans. Could you please explain this ban?

[0] => 178.239.169.60 .:. griefing home

Also, your application was a little vague. Please add more information to your application.

Here is what we are looking for:
Reason you should be accepted: We need to know what you will bring to the server and our community. Are you a good PvPer, are you a merchant, do you like to build, are you a good coder? Mentioning things that you are good at in Minecraft help. Have you read our rules and are willing to follow them?

Additional Info: Tell us a little about yourself. What other computer/video games do you play? What do you like to do when you're not playing Minecraft? Are you a relaxed person? Do you get upset easily? Are you helpful? Make it interesting.

i dont know where i got this ban but my little brother played with my account sometimes but not anymore, i will ask him what happened -.-

reason i should be accepted: im playing minecraft for a long time :D i owned a server 1 year ago (just 10 slots for my friends an me). i think im good in pvp and i like to sell/buy items. sometimes im in mood to build a huge and interresting building. yeah, i read the rules and i will follow them!

i also play strategy games like starcraft II and the old ones from 2000 (empire earth I - old but gold)
and i like playing on a tekkit server!
yeah i think im a relaxed person :D most of my lifetime am happy ! no i dont get upset easily :)

i hope thats enough :D thanks for reading!

TimTim209

Iron
i dont know where i got this ban but my little brother played with my account sometimes but not anymore, i will ask him what happened -.-

Your account is YOUR responsibility. Also, telling me "my little brother played with my account sometimes" doesn't cut it as a ban appeal. You need to make sure NO ONE has access to your account. Change your password if you have to.

Other than that, I'd like to welcome you to Herocraft: The Multiverse! If any of you have any questions or encounter something in game that you are confused about, please private message me or ask me in game! I'd be happy to help you out.

First off, here is the server IP:

IP: mc.herocraftonline.com
Here is our Teamspeak information as well:
Address: ts.herocraftonline.com
Password: dhrocks

When you log on, be very careful! The world is a very dangerous place, highwaymen and mobs are just waiting to gobble up your items. A good way to get started is to join a town and get a secure home and chest. You can check out some towns on the forums or ask in game on who is recruiting.

Well that's about it, good luck out there! :)