• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Revamp #2 & Patch 4.92

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
So to summarize the bloodmages basically we have:
  • Infusion: Higher warmup, higher cd, hp cost added, reduced healing, no reagent, useable in combat - Congrats, this skill is now utterly and completely worthless.
  • BloodGift: Warmup both increased and decreased? (so no change), increased mana cost, Reduced Healing, Reduced HP Cost - This is starting to feel like it was just a change for the sake of change, mostly nerf
All bloodmages want are actual heals. Our skills are cool but they cant be used without HP.
-remove infusion HP regent, no regent
-Bloodgift is worthless now
Guess Bloodmages are waiting 'till revamp #3. =/
nonamemajdeath

ThatAintFalco

Portal
All bloodmages want are actual heals. Our skills are cool but they cant be used without HP.
nonamemajdeath

They do have heals, do you even know how much hp does soulleech + bloodboil + drainsoul spam heals your team mates when you have blood bond?

ThatAintFalco

Portal
nonamemajdeath

They do have heals, do you even know how much hp does soulleech + bloodboil + drainsoul spam heals your team mates when you have blood bond?

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

1)Soul leech now gives you around 150 hp over time, which really is nothing
2)Boilblood does not heal the caster
3)Drailsoul CD was increased although it now gives more HP it is not effective(unless you kite like hell)
4)Bloodbond does not heal the caster(If it does it's not effective), takes so much mana you don't have enough to use any other skill so bloodmages tend to avoid it.

Teerian

Gold
I'm disappointed by the disciple nerfs, especially while seeing boosts in the same patch notes given to certain classes that can already decimate people in group fights. I guess it's a good thing I haven't had much spare time to play lately. I sense I that I wouldn't enjoy it much.

Speaking of disciple, when did chakra start removing all debuffs? Wasn't it originally intended to be one per cast? I seem to recall it doing so at one point in time. That or I was just frequently hit with new debuffs at the same time as chakra.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
3)Drailsoul CD was increased although it now gives more HP it is not effective(unless you kite like hell)
4)Bloodbond does not heal the caster(If it does it's not effective), takes so much mana you don't have enough to use any other skill so bloodmages tend to avoid it.

I don't know about you, but I like the new bloodmage. I can just spam soul leech on multiple mobs and players you continously give me health. Also, spamming drainsoul is really fun. I don't really mind not being healed by bloodblond when I'm basicly restoring my allies to full hp. It's the price to pay when your playing with blood :p

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff

BloodBond does heal the caster, and it heals for a very large amount at that--to your whole party. This also means that Boilblood does indeed heal you. Play around with the skill--you might be surprised how strong it is. With that said, Bloodmage is going to be getting more attention. These changes were very last-minute and incomplete. They were meant to align the BloodMage more with his intended concept. While I agree that they have done so, he is still lacking in certain areas. The balance team is going to fine-tune this over the next few weeks (along with other classes, of course).

While I agree the class is not as strong as it should be, it's a lot stronger than people are aware. Keep your BloodBond up, and spam those skills!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Cleric
  • Decreased damage of Anthema to 145 (from 152).
  • Decreased warmup time of Athema to 3 seconds (from 4).
  • Increased range of Athema to 10 (from 9).
  • Increased mana cost of GroupHeal to 30 (from 25).
  • Increased healing of GroupHeal to 240 (from 210).
  • Increased Warmup of GroupHeal to 1.5 seconds (from 1).
  • Decreased Warmup of FullHeal to 4 seconds (from 5).
Cleric changes within this specific revamp seem fine to work with.