• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Requiem of Heroes Discussion Thread [The Lore Project]

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
You seriously filed? Cool.

Unless you were just saying that to say "be nice, don't steal," in which case, damn internets for lacking emotion.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
The problem with you, strong, is "not dicking around" can be used in a non serious way.

Either way, I'm not stealing it, and I encourage others not to, either.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Heh, nice bringing in Commissar. I wasn't expecting to have them pop up until we switched over to 1.0, but this gives a nice precedent for a few things I'm going to have happen. My only concern is that of identifiable personalities. Most of the strongest main characters talk and act very similar, including dragons. Maybe separate dragons from humans more by altering their language to make them stand out a it more? Have a modified grammar structure they use for verbal communication. Since they speak to each other through their minds (which I assume is a much faster and more detailed process), their verbal communication wouldn't be as... I want to say developed, but it's not quite what I mean. Unhoned? Not to say immature or simple, but different.

Other than that, keep it up!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
So, uh, I'm totally at a loss for what to do next. My wealth of ideas has run dry... I also have no idea what to neam the next chapter....