• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Request To Become Whitelisted

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
  1. Minecraft In-game name:flameboy7898
  2. Location & Age : im 15 years old and i live in California
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Hero craft?:i found this server on minecraft server-list
  6. Have you voted for Hero craft (No? Click here)?:Yes i have 6 times on each website
  7. Do you agree to the Hero craft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Cause i plan to help everyone on the server and it would be nice to know more about and be apart of the community i heard that white listed could be apart of bastion that's cool i don't mind being grey listed but white listed can definitely have benefits,but if it didn't i would still be doing this to help out this wonderful community
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF12
  10. Additional Info:I am in junior high and got put forward 2 grades went from 7th to 9th i'm good with java coding and i'm not to great of a builder i'm trying to get better i'm taking a engineering class and so far i'm doing well,well that's pretty much it thx for letting me apply and great work with the server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. How did you hear about Hero craft?:i found this server on minecraft server-list
  6. Have you voted for Hero craft (No? Click here)?:Yes i have 6 times on each website
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Cause i plan to help everyone on the server and it would be nice to know more about and be apart of the community i heard that white listed could be apart of bastion that's cool i don't mind being grey listed but white listed can definitely have benefits,but if it didn't i would still be doing this to help out this wonderful community
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF7
  10. Additional Info:I am in junior high and got put forward 2 grades went from 7th to 9th i'm good with java coding and i'm not to great of a builder i'm trying to get better i'm taking a engineering class and so far i'm doing well,well that's pretty much it thx for letting me apply and great work with the server.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF12

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1360805896,1360805761][/DOUBLEPOST]What is your proper birth date as your profile age is 31