• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Replacement for Global Market

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
The global market didn't receive good feedback from...well anyone. Have we not given it any thought of ways to replace it though?

Here's an idea I came up with:

Global Advertisement Center: This would allow players to advertise star items they are selling, but the consumer must travel to the trade district to purchase it. Causing him/her to view what other people have in stock! Some people don't like to walk around looking at every single booth searching for one certain item. Perhaps towns could also put their own advertisement in the GAC?

I'd love to hear what others think of this idea, this may help shy noobs from leaving the server 'cause they have to be social.

#MakeTheMarketGreatForOnce

The global market didn't receive good feedback from...well anyone. Have we not given it any thought of ways to replace it though?

Here's an idea I came up with:

Global Advertisement Center: This would allow players to advertise star items they are selling, but the consumer must travel to the trade district to purchase it. Causing him/her to view what other people have in stock! Some people don't like to walk around looking at every single booth searching for one certain item. Perhaps towns could also put their own advertisement in the GAC?

I'd love to hear what others think of this idea, this may help shy noobs from leaving the server 'cause they have to be social.

#MakeTheMarketGreatForOnce
If players are looking for one specific item, they usually just ask in trade chat. If a player is looking to sell a specific cool item, they usually just announce they are selling it. I can see a couple occasions where this might be useful, but I feel like there are more practical options.

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
If players are looking for one specific item, they usually just ask in trade chat. If a player is looking to sell a specific cool item, they usually just announce they are selling it. I can see a couple occasions where this might be useful, but I feel like there are more practical options.

True, I was just looking for a way for the shy people to acquire stuff without social activity.

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
Well I don't think this necessarily has to be for specific items. Maybe every shop has a row of items on display and the items could be representing what the store has to offer. For example a shop could have a diamond sword named weapons, a pair of boots that say depth strider and a cake labeled food. I think this could be a great thing for shops and it would help advertise their products.

Love your idea! This whole thing is in the suggestion box for a reason--to expand on!