• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Remove Infinite Sprint. Classes Should Affect Stamina.

im new to this server but the one thing i have noticed is:
ive died close to 20 times and every single time i had to go back to where i died it was a really big pain,
and i dont think anyone would like to WALK back to where they died,
and then on top of everything its already a pain not having full hunger but having to fill up your hunger then you can heal will be costly.

but i dont think my opinion really matters since i just joined

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
im new to this server but the one thing i have noticed is:
ive died close to 20 times and every single time i had to go back to where i died it was a really big pain,
and i dont think anyone would like to WALK back to where they died,
and then on top of everything its already a pain not having full hunger but having to fill up your hunger then you can heal will be costly.

but i dont think my opinion really matters since i just joined
Everyone's opinions matter. However, you don't heal with stamina. Eating while not in combat gives a regen effect.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
My other issue with this, is that there are so many "in progress" projects that have been started and announced, and then have seen no progress.

We are still missing the following:
-Spire Project Contest Implementation
-Rated PvP Titles
-Cauldrons
-Dragon Travel

Before massive amounts of time are spent on the new skills and their balance overhauls, it would be nice to see these things implemented, completed, or fixed.
danda/alator are your men for all of these.

PVP titles can be granted if someone gets above the ratings for them (mung3r still is working on them)
Cauldrons -> Giantbeardface - but i've been looking for someone to take it up.

Spire contest is a matter of minutes whenever Danda wants to copy and paste the files in.

Want to tackle infinite sprinting? Look at the cds for Windwalk and One. Virtually limitless sprinting. You want to tax casters and healers who already can't catch up to Warriors and Rogues? Not to mention this would kill walking around the map. I don't think this is a good idea.

Dislike this comment if you wish, but I see this having major issues on the server.

Keep in mind that not all warrior and rogue specs have these methods of increased mobility. For example as a dreadknight I have no skills to increase my speed or slow down their speed other than empathy, which has a 20 second cooldown for a 3 second slow, and is better used for the damage than the slow effect. I get kited like no tomorrow by every caster spec I fight. While I realize they should have the upper hand, I don't think it should be given to them in the form of infinite sprint kiting me; it makes PvP dull and frustrating.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Keep in mind that not all warrior and rogue specs have these methods of increased mobility. For example as a dreadknight I have no skills to increase my speed or slow down their speed other than empathy, which has a 20 second cooldown for a 3 second slow, and is better used for the damage than the slow effect. I get kited like no tomorrow by every caster spec I fight. While I realize they should have the upper hand, I don't think it should be given to them in the form of infinite sprint kiting me; it makes PvP dull and frustrating.
Well Dks also have Terror. I don't think its fair to say all movement should be changed for everyone just because you, or even a few people get kited. Dk is quite a powerful class.

Well Dks also have Terror. I don't think its fair to say all movement should be changed for everyone just because you, or even a few people get kited. Dk is quite a powerful class.
You can't use terror on kiting classes because it has a small block range and has a 1 second warmup, they move out of range before it can be used. I'm not saying DK is underpowered because I already beat the warrior and rogue specs, but the difference is they're still able to hurt me, whereas I cannot even touch caster specs. I'm not saying changes should be made to "nerf" caster specs, but rather make their 1v1 combat less kite-ish.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You can't use terror on kiting classes because it has a small block range and has a 1 second warmup, they move out of range before it can be used. I'm not saying DK is underpowered because I already beat the warrior and rogue specs, but the difference is they're still able to hurt me, whereas I cannot even touch caster specs. I'm not saying changes should be made to "nerf" caster specs, but rather make their 1v1 combat less kite-ish.
Yes but caster classes take so little damage that kiting is the only way to survive a fight. If you get caught as a caster within damage range of another class chances are you're going to die.