• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Remeber Wolfdragongackle?

HELLO!
this is wolfdragongackle on my new account FulgurLupus, im not sure if any of you whitelist team remeber me, chances are slim.

1. Minecraft In-game name:FulgurLupus
  2. Location & Age:Miles City, Montana, 14 years
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no previous bans on this account but wolfdragongackle (mine and my brothers account thats now his) i had some i had tried to remove them i did 1 and the other im not sure about...
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: i remebered this server from those times ago...
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: like stated above i dont remeber where i found it i just remebered it today
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet, i will after i make this application
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no i haven't ill check it out
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF11
  10. Reason you should be accepted: i think that i am mature and cerebral enough to play with this complex and intresting server now, i am good at minecraft and im think im improving each day, i have played many mods on minecraft like Tekkit Space, FTB, TFC, and Aether II. i do have a skype and a TS, my skype is linked to my facebook so im not sure what the Username is... i think its my name: Kryton Gackle.
Thank you for reading and i cant wait to play :D
P.S. I cant wait to zap things with MAGIC~~~

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
HELLO!
this is wolfdragongackle on my new account FulgurLupus, im not sure if any of you whitelist team remeber me, chances are slim.

1. Minecraft In-game name:FulgurLupus
  2. Location & Age:Miles City, Montana, 14 years
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no previous bans on this account but wolfdragongackle (mine and my brothers account thats now his) i had some i had tried to remove them i did 1 and the other im not sure about...
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: i remebered this server from those times ago...
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: like stated above i dont remeber where i found it i just remebered it today
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet, i will after i make this application
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no i haven't ill check it out
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCF11
  10. Reason you should be accepted: i think that i am mature and cerebral enough to play with this complex and intresting server now, i am good at minecraft and im think im improving each day, i have played many mods on minecraft like Tekkit Space, FTB, TFC, and Aether II. i do have a skype and a TS, my skype is linked to my facebook so im not sure what the Username is... i think its my name: Kryton Gackle.
Thank you for reading and i cant wait to play :D

P.S. I cant wait to zap things with MAGIC~~~

Reviewing
------------

Hey there! Why are you applying with a new account?

well because i really wanted to play this server and i think im ready to play now plus it sound AMAZING To play and i want to try it like i did tekkit and FTB and TFC, i hope this will allow me to ADVENTURE!

sorry wrong answer i made a new account so i wouldn't have to share an account with my brother because you said no shared accounts last time
EDIT: spelled wouldn't wrong

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I checked your old account you did have some bans but I feel you deserve a chance. Welcome to Herocraft! You have been accepted :)