• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Redrhino01's whitelist application

Redrhino01

Gold
Minecraft In-game name:redrhino01

Location & Age:Oklahoma, 14

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none

Referral(s):none

How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about your server by looking through the Spoutcraft server list.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?yes

Reason you should be accepted:I have read all the rules and looked through the wiki. I think that this is one of the best server i have found and would love to be a member. I got Minecraft a few months ago and I'm getting better at building structures. I would love to join a town and become a great citizen. I'm very polite toward other players and a great friend . I believe that i would be a great member to your server. I would love to become a better builder by playing your server. I also wish to play this game with my friend bluerhino659 who is applying.

Additional Info:I love playing saxaphone in my band. I also like running and playing call of duty modern warfare 3 on my xbox. I also like playing shogun 2 on steam and of course i love playing minecraft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright then, let's get down to business.

I found one ban for you:
mc.renmx.com:25565 .:. griefing lb confirmed

Please explain thanks!

Redrhino01

Gold
i was new to the game and i was attacked by another player i didn't know better so i destroyed part of his house. i now realize that it was a mistake

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
At this point your friend is going to cause you to be denied. He clearly cannot read nor follow the rules.

I am going to give you a chance, I hope you know how to follow the rules better then your friend can. Welcome to Herocraft @Redrhino01