• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RedBirdFlyin's Whitelist Application

In-game name: RedBirdFlyin
Location & Age: California, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from MC-infected servers because I lagged out of the map and took advantage of it. I have also been banned from convicted servers because I was lagging and was accused of autosprint.
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: This server not only looks incredible but is one of the few I don't lag on! Also I love the classes this server has and can't wait to try out some of the mason abilities to rig up my house with secret doors and passages.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: was looking for popular servers which do not lag for me on minecraft server list and found herocraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I think that these rules and conditions will not be a problem for me to follow.
Special key: HCR12
Additional Info: I enjoy park-our and PVP a lot but am not afraid to spend time mining and building great houses. I also enjoy questing and experimenting with classes, even though most servers with classes on them I play on have few that take very little skill and are only used in specific environments.
I know there is another whitelist application thread in my name but I am posting this one as the Proctor who denied it said I would be accepted if I reapplied later.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game name: RedBirdFlyin
Location & Age: California, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from MC-infected servers because I lagged out of the map and took advantage of it. I have also been banned from convicted servers because I was lagging and was accused of autosprint.
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: This server not only looks incredible but is one of the few I don't lag on! Also I love the classes this server has and can't wait to try out some of the mason abilities to rig up my house with secret doors and passages.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: was looking for popular servers which do not lag for me on minecraft server list and found herocraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I think that these rules and conditions will not be a problem for me to follow.
Special key: HCR12
Additional Info: I enjoy park-our and PVP a lot but am not afraid to spend time mining and building great houses. I also enjoy questing and experimenting with classes, even though most servers with classes on them I play on have few that take very little skill and are only used in specific environments.

I know there is another whitelist application thread in my name but I am posting this one as the Proctor who denied it said I would be accepted if I reapplied later.

Please explain your bans in more detail. (When, where, why, etc)

Please explain your bans in more detail. (When, where, why, etc)

The MCinfected ban occured in december last year and escaped into an area where I was not supposed to be on the server. While the convicted Ban occured in January and was due to lagging around an admin repeatedly punching him into lava.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
The MCinfected ban occured in december last year and escaped into an area where I was not supposed to be on the server. While the convicted Ban occured in January and was due to lagging around an admin repeatedly punching him into lava.

Please explain ALL of your previous bans. I see on your other applications you have more bans that you did not list.

Im sorry my real date of birth is the 7th of March 1997 but I copy and pasted my previous application to this one so it is incorrect