• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Denied RedBirdFlyin's Whitelist application

In-game name: RedBirdFlyin
Location & Age: Sydney 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from MC-infected servers because I lagged out of the map and took advantage of it. I have also been banned from convicted servers because I was lagging and was accused of autosprintint.
Referral(s): None sorry
Reason you should be accepted: This server not only looks incredible but is one of the few I don't lag on! Also I love the classes this server has and can't wait to try out some of the mason abilities to rig up my house with secrets
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for popular servers which do not lag for me on minecraft server list and found herocraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
Additional Info: I enjoy park-our and PVP a lot but am not afraid to spend time mining and building great houses. I also enjoy questing and experimenting with classes, even though most servers with classes on them I play on have few that take very little skill and are only used in specific environments.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Location & Age: Sydney 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from MC-infected servers because I lagged out of the map and took advantage of it. I have also been banned from convicted servers because I was lagging and was accused of autosprintint.
Referral(s): None sorry
Reason you should be accepted: This server not only looks incredible but is one of the few I don't lag on! Also I love the classes this server has and can't wait to try out some of the mason abilities to rig up my house with secrets
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for popular servers which do not lag for me on minecraft server list and found herocraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
Additional Info: I enjoy park-our and PVP a lot but am not afraid to spend time mining and building great houses. I also enjoy questing and experimenting with classes, even though most servers with classes on them I play on have few that take very little skill and are only used in specific environments.

Your application is not complete. Please refer to this page for the proper format: http:/hc.to/apply

When you have corrected your application please reply back so I am alerted. Thanks!

sorry I copied and pasted the bad application from the info page pretty noobish of meh.

will fix it now.

Location & Age: California, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from MC-infected servers because I lagged out of the map and took advantage of it. I have also been banned from convicted servers because I was lagging and was accused of autosprint.
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: This server not only looks incredible but is one of the few I don't lag on! Also I love the classes this server has and can't wait to try out some of the mason abilities to rig up my house with secret doors and passages.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: was looking for popular servers which do not lag for me on minecraft server list and found herocraft
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I think that these rules and conditions will not be a problem for me to follow.
Special key: HCR10

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned from MC-infected servers because I lagged out of the map and took advantage of it. I have also been banned from convicted servers because I was lagging and was accused of autosprint.
Reason you should be accepted: This server not only looks incredible but is one of the few I don't lag on! Also I love the classes this server has and can't wait to try out some of the mason abilities to rig up my house with secret doors and passages.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: was looking for popular servers which do not lag for me on minecraft server list and found herocraft

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I think that these rules and conditions will not be a problem for me to follow.
Special key: HCR11

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1355261804,1355261765][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is off a tad, please correct it and reply back thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Special key: HCR10
Is that better?

Umm no it is still wrong....

Special key: HCR12

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Special key: HCR12

Haha there you go =)

*Reviewing*

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This does not seem to be a ban you mentioned, so please explain it including when it occurred.

Thanks

[0] => bID# 3216451 mc.xhcraft.net .:. xray

My little brother went on my account with Nodus and got me banned from a few servers which I don't know the names of but i guess that is one of them (this will not happen again as I have switched computers and changed passwords)[DOUBLEPOST=1355464300,1355464001][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know when this occured

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My little brother went on my account with Nodus and got me banned from a few servers which I don't know the names of but i guess that is one of them (this will not happen again as I have switched computers and changed passwords)[DOUBLEPOST=1355464300,1355464001][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know when this occured

Are you willing to accept any bans you might receive if he happens to gain access again to your account?