• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Recommended Attribute Builds For New Players

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah, pretty much. I use to have like 40 agility but backstab isn't really worth it when fighting warriors; better to get the higher frontal damage. I'm beginning to think I need more constitution to defeat warriors, especially berserker, but I'm hoping for a nerf on them anyway :D
Zerker doesn't need a nerf, if you play it right and combo correctly it pays off. The skills work together properly and they are built for shitting on rogues IMHO.
gg

szatanista

Soulsand
No love for beguilers

edit@ Does anyone have a decent beguiler build?

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Here's a current cleric build. Because WIS is used to level and heal, this is a great leveling build and a decent max level build.
Cleric Build:

@Sanogono

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Here is a Beguiler Build that is efficient (has zero attribute points left over).
I used this last map with the ChaoticVisions Beguiler, but I am not the best Beguiler.

Here is a more damage, less CC, wayyyyyy less mana regen Beguiler Build (efficient):
If you run this build, you want a BloodMage's Enlightment or a Bard's ManaSong on your team.

@szatanista

21gunz

Coal
Here is my pure heals Druid build:
Strength: -2
Constitution: 21
Endurance: 20
Agility: -5
Intellect: 20
Wisdom: 35
Charisma: 0

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
My ranger build has suited me well:

Ranger
Strength: 3
Constitution: 19
Endurance: 14
Agility: 42
Intellect: 10
Wisdom: -6

@Ccrazymaster @xShonounx

Large amount of points spent in agility for the default arrow damage, which I believe should be your main source of damage by far. Feel free to add more to strength if you plan on using an axe and Maim a lot, or more intellect if you use ExplosiveShot a lot, though I do not recommend it.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
True asked me for my Druid build like months ago and still hasn't put it up
@Dsawemd can you wear full chain and iron chest and gave over 1k hp with that cleric build?

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
My ranger build has suited me well:

Ranger
Strength: 3
Constitution: 19
Endurance: 14
Agility: 42
Intellect: 10
Wisdom: -6

@Ccrazymaster @xShonounx

Large amount of points spent in agility for the default arrow damage, which I believe should be your main source of damage by far. Feel free to add more to strength if you plan on using an axe and Maim a lot, or more intellect if you use ExplosiveShot a lot, though I do not recommend it.

With that much Endurance, what kind of armor can you wear ?

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I feel the Ranger should have 50.75 Equipment weight, and then pool everything into Intellect and Agility.

(Everyone's going to spam my Alerts telling me that my Endurance sucks.)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Why does your necro build have -5 agility. It should be at least 0.
It takes a very small amount of points to go from -5 to 0. That extra movement speed would be nice for just running around.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Why does your necro build have -5 agility. It should be at least 0.
It takes a very small amount of points to go from -5 to 0. That extra movement speed would be nice for just running around.
That necro build sucks in general