• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Re: PyroChillzGamer Whitelist App

TroyCool12

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:TroyCool12
  2. Location & Age daytona beach , FL 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Googled minecraft super hero servers :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No it wasent working at the time but i will try later.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I dont hack or greif (unless its ok) i play alot of DCUO (dc universe online) and i dont have alot of servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT10}
  10. Additional Info:I am very social i have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and thats it :)
This is my re because they told me to do one in a couple weeks and it been two or three right?, anyways i have my own laptop now and my lil brother won't be coming on he use's the family pc so i hope you can accept my app :)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:TroyCool12
  2. Location & Age daytona beach , FL 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Googled minecraft super hero servers :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No it wasent working at the time but i will try later.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I dont hack or greif (unless its ok) i play alot of DCUO (dc universe online) and i dont have alot of servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT10}
  10. Additional Info:I am very social i have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and thats it :)
This is my re because they told me to do one in a couple weeks and it been two or three right?, anyways i have my own laptop now and my lil brother won't be coming on he use's the family pc so i hope you can accept my app :)
No, it has not been 2 weeks, your first application was denied 6 days ago. Before I come to my final decision, does your brother have any access to your account whatsoever?

@Alator, name change to TroyCool12

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
No I have my own laptop now.
I don't see why having your own laptop means he doesn't have access to your account. Frankly, I don't feel comfortable accepting this application right now. You claimed you would re-apply in about 2 weeks, instead you waited 6 days. I can't guarantee whether or not your brother has access to your account, especially if he doesn't have his own premium account. Another problem is I can't guarantee whether or not the bans on your account are your brother's. There is just too much I am unsure of right now.

You may re-apply in a couple of weeks, until then you may play on the server through the greylist.