• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RamirezThePootis' Application for whitelist *fixed*

1. Minecraft In-game name: RamirezThePootis
  2. Location & Age: Roswell, GA; 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Venomxus
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from askype conversation with Venomxus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will follow each and every rule appropriately and i will attempt to cause no trouble to stay out of the moderators' hair. I am also a pretty adequate MC player, since I go and try new servers, to test my skills
  9. Additional Info: Even though I may have gotten MC pretty late, the servers I have been on have seasoned me pretty nicely enough to try out a whitelist server for the first time, so I just hope I get accepted.

A few things. Upon background check, I noticed you listed your age as 19 in other websites. Also on your profile on the forum, you list yourself as 19 yet on your application you put 16. Could you explain this please? And you are missing your special key. You can read about it and it's purpose here(http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/)

@RamirezThePootis
My brother and I share accounts and he usually puts his age on them, my apologies for the confusion.