• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

raiding and raiders...

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Not only did he get in, but he robbed us, survived like a 10 man man-hunt including brutal, and still managed to get out if I'm not mistaken. The only thing I could say against Carm is that if he didn't want it, he would throw it out of the chest, which is pretty annoying. I'd much prefer him steal it than destroy it.
Yes! I remember that! We couldn't even get him with Lava! Hahahahahaha.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks @Apples @wolfgang784 @Dazureus @Brutalacerate @GreekCrackShot @Kainzo it's great to know that even long after, my name is still associated to the great robber i was ;) make me almost want to restart a thief carrier. goods memories

Believe or not, since i left your magnificent lands, i didn't stole a single chest, even a public chest and since i'm not part of herocraft, i'm obviously disqualified for this contest

i can't nominate a thief name, cause i usually worked alone, but if i had to choose the name of the best opponent i had instead, as town defender i'll choose @AfroDave without hesitation, really gave me hard time sneaking, and i wasn't able to totally check his town as i wanted

edit: anyway Greek, don't worry about back then, i actually quite enjoyed your rage, when people are angry it tend to make me happy for some reason, it's part cause of your epic rage that made me so good that i accepted to resell you almost all for cheap (despite @Airbus101 trying to propose me more money for it by private message)

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
@Neotetro @Texteo @MajorasMask @FuzLogix @Xyster Best raid organizing and THE best raiders. Im talking about owning SSS kingdom, Ironpass, Rangpur. We always organized and prepared for the raid like a baws !!!! And we'd get out with literally everything xD

EDIT- We also raped skyzzz's town which was underground. xD Simple as that we win !!!!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@Neotetro @Texteo @MajorasMask @FuzLogix @Xyster Best raid organizing and THE best raiders. Im talking about owning SSS kingdom, Ironpass, Rangpur. We always organized and prepared for the raid like a baws !!!! And we'd get out with literally everything xD

Yes, we kicked the shit out of Rangpur, all legit too! :D The way I managed to safefall and steal all their open iron and all! :) Very funny! :)

Oh and when me and Skyzzz got into that hill town and I took all their wood/sand..

Good times! :D

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
carmeops! sup man!

I win! @Holyrane - Best raider of all time, /warp neverast oh yeah! babb1e took EVERYTHING from that storeroom!
Nah, that's not legitimate. I still think /warp should automatically kick non mods/admins/bankers. Plus, the store room only held cobblestone and some logs that were overflowing from my private room =p The good stuff was LWCed
If I ever see Dagoth again, I'm going to kick him for leaving a warp in my town :l

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Rane, if you got into Neverast's horde, you got atleast 450 diamonds. You must've found some that a citizen left loose in a chest.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I dont steal it! I just liquidate it for those that do...

I know the names as I hear OMG somone just just emptied my XXX chest, 15 min later my chests purchase XXX items.
I usally see the same names but funny part its the people you would least expect...

Im contractually bound to say no more

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5

EDIT- We also raped skyzzz's town which was underground. xD Simple as that we win !!!!
those were the days :D. Hey tex im playing once again, hit me up.

GraRona

Portal
Thats were "jump out a window like a baws" comes in.

ogawd I remember when were helping defend Spire and Plob was there.... "EVERYBODY STAY UNDER THE TREES WHILE HOLDING SHIFT. DON'T REVEAL YOURSELF!" Plob: "CHARGEEEEEE!!!!!

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
ogawd I remember when were helping defend Spire and Plob was there.... "EVERYBODY STAY UNDER THE TREES WHILE HOLDING SHIFT. DON'T REVEAL YOURSELF!" Plob: "CHARGEEEEEE!!!!!

Yeah, that was so much fun :D

I screamed charge and everyone screamed back "LOG OUT"

Yes ima baws want me in ur town call 1-800-bad-retartedpvper-today
and get a free sample.

GraRona

Portal
Yeah, that was so much fun :D

I screamed charge and everyone screamed back "LOG OUT"

Yes ima baws want me in ur town call 1-800-bad-retartedpvper-today
and get a free sample.

You were causing so much trouble haha