• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

raiding and raiders...

A

alexhoff1

just a random thought since its on an off-topic forum

who is the best raider on herocraft?

the best thief?

and finally who do you wish would stop doing that?

:p copy and paste then reply XD - ^ just for fun.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I haven't been back that long, but in the week or two that I have, I haven't seen or heard of a single raid happening. It seems like most people just duelled and fussed outside zeal, not bothering with the weakened township system. Maybe people don't need to steal anymore, since most of the valuables are useless to most classes, like diamonds. And since diamonds and iron don't need to be bought in such high demand, gold might've lost it's value too. /speculation

The ORE group were fairly good raiders, as far as Neverast's attackers went. Carmeops is probably in the running for best thief, even if he did tend to announce all of his hits in advance

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
There is no way to decide best raider really, but the best thief was Carmeops without fail. He announced his hits as Apple said, the towns prepared, and he still stole everything. He broke into all of the towns that boasted a secure system by the most creative ways, and without spells/skills/heroes. Then he gave them tips so they could fix the town against future raiders. I doubt anyone broke into a larger number of towns and then helped them find out how they did it.

Also Apple, there have not been any large raids for a while, but in the beginning there were many. Shiroku and D101 had a few 15+ man raids on Iron Pass, and Shiroku also raided D101 with Iron Pass. We raided a few other towns although those two had the most people in them usually and so were the best to raid. Then Shiroku got attacked by 30 or so people while only 5 members were online, although those 5 members killed like 5 people each before they went down.

Can't wait for all the raiding and thievery that will take place in the coming weeks while towns set up, the first people master, and the first enemies are made.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Brancher wasn't a hacker, he was really a legit good pvp'er. The only thing that was wrong about him that he uses exploits to get inside towns and he harrasses.
Bullshit, at least, lemme say this, you can't prove that he doesn't hack anymore than I can.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea, despite exploiting sometimes and being a douche near the end when he was banned, he was a really good pvper and fun to fight. Although not when he was the only person with blink on the entire map and it had a 30 block reach.....D=.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Bullshit, at least, lemme say this, you can't prove that he doesn't hack anymore than I can.
How do you know that he hacks? You don't have proof. I know that he dosen't hack because I have raided with him more than you do. I have seen him exploit to get out of traps more than he hacks.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
How do you know that he hacks? You don't have proof. I know that he dosen't hack because I have raided with him more than you do. I have seen him exploit to get out of traps more than he hacks.
He just said, you can't prove that he didn't, he can't prove that he did. Now move on.

Pirate's Guild messed with everyone for a good period of time. Fun times we had stealing everyone's junk. Last map neutral guild = steal from everyone in sight, good or evil :). Exploiting at that time was legal, so we became masters at block lagging. Then it was made illegal toward the end of the map, which is a good thing, obviously. @aceshooter11

Carmeops was easily the best raider. I remember he raided Artemis unexpectedly, and it wasn't done and had pretty much zero protection. I had a chest full of wool. Red, Blue, and A TON of Lime for a future project. Last map roses were on of the rarest items, and I had 3 stacks of the buggers. For some stupid reason, I had accidentally unlocked the chest. Next day.... Chest was cleared out.... You have no idea how upset I was, and when I saw the post about his raids, out of rage, I wrote I think the angriest message I've ever written to someone on this server ever. Lol... But carm was cool about it and he gave me back all my lime wool and yellow flowers for REALLY cheap. (But he kept my roses ;-; )

Anyways TL;DR: Carm was the classy raider, knew what he was doing when it came to raiding, and didn't cheat to do it. Wasn't here to ruin your fun, just to help out in the long run.

@carmeops , sorry for my rage way back then, I have a temper that when its face is shown, it goes out of control lol.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@Texteo

This guy is a slippery son of a bitch! :D I have tried to assassinate him many times but failed. All but one time, when I managed to kill him with a cookie. I think he allowed me to do it though....

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!
@Texteo

This guy is a slippery son of a bitch! :D I have tried to assassinate him many times but failed. All but one time, when I managed to kill him with a cookie. I think he allowed me to do it though....
That you mean me? You killed me because you got me with lava during fps lag >.< and I was an enchanter then D:

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
@carmeops was, and still is, the BEST Herocraft thief in my honest opinion. That fucker was a pain in the ass! Haha. I've gone invisible, while Moderator last map, and watched him sneak into places and he was just fucking pro, no lie. Dude would say, "Hey Neverast, I'm going to rob you in 1 hour." And believe me, he did. Hahahaha.

Not only did he get in, but he robbed us, survived like a 10 man man-hunt including brutal, and still managed to get out if I'm not mistaken. The only thing I could say against Carm is that if he didn't want it, he would throw it out of the chest, which is pretty annoying. I'd much prefer him steal it than destroy it.