• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

RadicalGentlemen's App

1. Minecraft In-game name: RadicalGentlemen
  2. Location & Age: U.S 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I don't think I have any actually, but you may want to double check. I am pretty sure I am not though, I follow rules and such.
  4. Referral(s): Dreadniah, w00ter, Valtrix, Witwick3dy
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was a member here a long time ago, prob last year or earlier this year.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I was a previous member, I listen to Admins when they speak, I follow rules and don't do stupid stuff, and lastly I would love to get back into Minecraft and play with my friends again.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR16
  10. Additional Info: I am Korean. I love gaming, especially League of legends and Counter Strike. I have played those 2 games for years, including Minecraft. I am a young lad who seeks a server to spend more time on.

Nyhill

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: RadicalGentlemen
  2. Location & Age: U.S 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I don't think I have any actually, but you may want to double check. I am pretty sure I am not though, I follow rules and such.
  4. Referral(s): Dreadniah, w00ter, Valtrix, Witwick3dy
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Was a member here a long time ago, prob last year or earlier this year.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I was a previous member, I listen to Admins when they speak, I follow rules and don't do stupid stuff, and lastly I would love to get back into Minecraft and play with my friends again.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR16
  10. Additional Info: I am Korean. I love gaming, especially League of legends and Counter Strike. I have played those 2 games for years, including Minecraft. I am a young lad who seeks a server to spend more time on.

Reviewing

Nyhill

Legacy Supporter 8
I was not able to find any "bans" as such, just a mention of a reputation. Im going to go ahead and whitelist you, as i know just how addictive this server can be :D.

welcome back to Herocraft RadicalGentlemen! if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask, and i hope to see you in game sometime.