• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Quickdraw7777's whitelist application.

1. Minecraft In-game name: My minecraft name is quickdraw7777
  2. Location & Age: I live in worcester, Massachusetts (USA) and i am 42 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have only gotten banned from one server. It was an unpopular PVP server called "hunger games". I have gotten banned for killing an admins friend, he wasn't a rank or anything, but the Admin got mad. This thought brings back horrible memories, becuase i have never gotten banned ever before, and i plan to never get banned again.
  4. Referral(s): No, nobody told me about this server, but i plan to tell my friends about this server if i get accepted.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for an awesome server on Minecraft Server list, and i found this server and thought it looked pretty cool.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I am going to vote right after i finish this application. :D
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, i agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think i should be accepted because i am a funny, fun to play with minecrafter! im on a lot, and have alot of knowledge of many plugins and almost everything about minecraft! also, i like to go on a server, and help it build so that it will be the number 1 server!
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) My special key is: HCq13
  10. Additional Info: I love playing on many minecraft servers, but recently i have found that many of the server's i have loves have gotten worse over the months. I am looking for a new server to start on, and bring all my friends to.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So why does your profile say 42 and your application says 16?

And while we are at it,please explain these two bans I have found.

[0] => 176.31.247.209 .:. destroyed blocks (hp). (-2113,65,486)
[1] => mc.clania.net .:. that language will not be tolerated

whoopsies, sorry. That age thing was a mistype. My computer was lagging becuase i was running minecraft and this at the same time. And those two servers, those were my little brother playing minecraft. He likes to plasy using my account, but dont worry, i got him an account.

ummm, im not sure. I know they were in 2011 though.

*waiting

um, i think you misunderstood, the age in my application was a mistype, the 42 age is real.

sorry about that, i was just assuming people would know :). So are you gonna accept lol...

No, i got him an account. I admit he is quite the trouble maker lol. but yes, i am sure. He has not used my account ever since i have gotten him one.

And i would also like to add that i changed my minecraft password so i can say without a doubt, he does not have access.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
When did those bans occur?

whoopsies, sorry. That age thing was a mistype. My computer was lagging becuase i was running minecraft and this at the same time.

Uh huh, so explain this:

http://www.vaultcraft.com/index.php?members/quickdraw7777.1812/

http://www.imagicraft.net/forum/index.php?members/quickdraw7777.3090/

http://imdeity.com/members/quickdraw7777.21411/

um, i think you misunderstood, the age in my application was a mistype, the 42 age is real.

Or perhaps it was not very clear since all you said was:

whoopsies, sorry. That age thing was a mistype. My computer was lagging becuase i was running minecraft and this at the same time.

You did not specify which was correct and generally the lower age seems to be the right answer in these cases.

sorry about that, i was just assuming people would know :). So are you gonna accept lol...

When I am done doing my review, perhaps.

And you can say without a shadow of a doubt your brother no longer has access to your account?