• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Question about towny war

Jippuper

Wood
Hey, not sure if this is in the right subforum but w/e.

I have asked this question a few times in game but I have not recieved an awnser on it so far so im trying my luck here.

I've read that in towny war, blocks can be broken by non residents of a town. Im wondering what happens to these blocks after towny war is over, do they reappear or are they gone?

Im wondering this because if they do not reappear then what is the use of placing blocks of higher value? This is the only thing currently holding me off of making my own town.

thanks in advance.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Heya Jippuper, good on you for pushing for clarity.

Likely the reason you didn't get a response is that no one has a clear answer. We're all new with Towny. The intent is to have some sort of town v. town conflict enabled and various avenues are under consideration.

My understanding of Towny war is that if town plots are "won" by the opposing group, blocks become breakable and they do not regenerate.

As to how a town plot might be won, well, I guess that means we need to consider our designs carefully to guard against this.

However Towny war hasn't yet been implemented/experienced at HC so this is still conjecture.