• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Pyromancer: Inferno Orb + Dark Bolt

Kotios

Iron
Wiki description say that they are able to shoot fireballs not inferno orbs, and I'd prefer if it were fireballs because fireballs seem less glitchy than the current inferno orbs.

Inferno orb
  • doesn't work at close range, I
  • nferno orb is nigh-impossible to use at long range when it's supposed to be one of the pyromancers two long range moves.
  • It does not work underwater.
  • The wiki says it's supposed to be a 'magical orb', it is a snowball on fire, maybe that's a magical orb idk.
Dark Bolt,
  • it doesn't work at all if you hit your target, and only works if it hits the ground near the target.
  • It also doesn't work close range
  • is impossible to aim in or at water.
  • The wiki says that it is supposed to be a wither skull, it is only a snowball.
  • The wiki says that it explodes shortly after launching or after hitting an enemy, it does neither.
  • Wither only does 1 damage per tick. This is not enough damage to compensate for the inflated health numbers
Dragon's Breath
  • According to the wiki It is supposed to "unleash three fiery lines of dragon breath up to 6 blocks in front of you" It only shoots one wall-like projectile forward in front of the character
  • The wiki says that it does Fire Damage, and it seems to me that it only does regular damage. I don't know what fire damage looks like though so this could be completely wrong.

Last edited: