• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PvP World vs PvE World on new map

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
So let me get this straight.. At map start I can go to the new PVE world and kill / farm materials and then move over to the PvP world whenever I want and the items I've farmed come with me now?

Xargun

Xhazed

Portal
I think that the inventory thing that goes to both maps is dumb cause you can mine withouth having to worry about being killed and level up and then just be like hey fuk u i mastered without dying once now i kill you

Isaaclite

TNT
I think that the inventory thing that goes to both maps is dumb cause you can mine withouth having to worry about being killed and level up and then just be like hey fuk u i mastered without dying once now i kill you

^ "hey fuk u i mastered without dying once now i kill you"
Yeah, so EVERYONE will become mastered without dying once, since this applies to EVERYONE. Once mastered, they will move to pvp server for conquest and stuff. Personally, I like this better, because it eliminates having unfair pvp situations where a mastered guy rapes some lvl 25 guy that's grinding. The thing is, most people would complain about being ambushed while low level training, but once mastered, they wouldn't mind attacking lower levels THEMSELVES and be all like "haha, u suck, get good". This new item sharing between worlds system solves this issue. Not sure what most of the community thinks about this.

Xhazed

Portal
Yeah, so EVERYONE will become mastered without dying once, since this applies to EVERYONE. Once mastered, they will move to pvp server for conquest and stuff. Personally, I like this better, because it eliminates having unfair pvp situations where a mastered guy rapes some lvl 25 guy that's grinding. The thing is, most people would complain about being ambushed while low level training, but once mastered, they wouldn't mind attacking lower levels THEMSELVES and be all like "haha, u suck, get good". This new item sharing between worlds system solves this issue. Not sure what most of the community thinks about this.
The server IS RESTARTING and what happens on a restart EVERYTHING restarts so hey there are not gonna be people that are already level 65 disciple so hey yea. And on the other hand i mean they wount die once from players

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The server IS RESTARTING and what happens on a restart EVERYTHING restarts so hey there are not gonna be people that are already level 65 disciple so hey yea. And on the other hand i mean they wount die once from players
But this applies to anyone who joins later. So once people ARE lvl 65 disciple new players can actually level and NOT be ganked by masteres.

Northac

Obsidian
I cant play non stop to master, and I don't care too much for pvp. So I think this is a good thing, cause just because someone can fight mobs doent mean they can pvp (me).

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
*cries, watching all the pvpers coming over to pve to pillage and plunder the mobs and land to take back home*

So much for a nice peaceful area x) well hopefully it will still be peaceful...
but I sense a destruction of land and resources comin on :p

Willrbts

Coal
*cries, watching all the pvpers coming over to pve to pillage and plunder the mobs and land to take back home*

So much for a nice peaceful area x) well hopefully it will still be peaceful...
but I sense a destruction of land and resources comin on :p

that is my concern as well. but how much worse could it be, then what people already do? mining in PVE just for souls and buying things on PVP. I know it was a big thing with Roanoke.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
actually I pvped max people as a lvl 21 Necro and yes I did kill some people :p . just trying to get relics I killed around 3000 mobs near spawn and only died from stupid things like drowning and falling from not paying attention so it would be very possible to max without dying from them. In about December was when Rapture was at a high point and Rizza would constantly come kill people near Axiom and Umbra and I thought it was pretty fun even though for half of it I was a very low lvl, its just part of the game and I don't think you should be safe to gather items on one world then just freely take them over to another without any harm or cost.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Exp is the same both on pvp and pve.