• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PVP Tournament 2/23/2014

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Another note, are you allowing people to be get buffs before hand (Enlightenment, Brute Strength, etc)?

Teslanut

TNT
Yes Buffs can be applied before the gates go up, but not buffs applied from allies. Also, Malik, I did see the post about it not being organized but if you check out Page 1 you'll see the general rules for the tourney. All pots are legal, all gear is legal, it will be best 2 out of 3.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Another note, are you allowing people to be get buffs before hand (Enlightenment, Brute Strength, etc)?
What and what? did I miss some new skills or am I just forgetful? Either way, someone record this for me, if it works out, it'll break history, but my money is on some ganking to be had.

I would love to participate. I also recommend all the onlookers to join a party so if someone comes down there in hopes of ruining an event that builds herocraft pvp, we may simply rape them. @northeaster345 @Oudaiesty @Carbash @RagingDragon5 @TrueCorruptor @prohhmetheus @Eldrylars @spawncrazymonkey @Shamanki @amov1ngtarget @MichaelRL @Leo2596 @goldenboy2014 @Velenne @LightningCape @Jonsoon @bfittipaldi @mcevoak0252
Great Idea, would the arena be in sent?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Well damn, this is the first community run event to make it as far as I can remember. Aside from Dom's events back in Zeal, but they were staff sponsored, so idk if you can really count that.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well damn, this is the first community run event to make it as far as I can remember. Aside from Dom's events back in Zeal, but they were staff sponsored, so idk if you can really count that.
Well I ran an event during the 2 week period I wasn't a Mod, the event fully ran and about 40 people entered but the whole idea behind the event didn't work once put into practice lol.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I ran an event during the 2 week period I wasn't a Mod, the event fully ran and about 40 people entered but the whole idea behind the event didn't work once put into practice lol.
Danda where's ma 1v1/5v5 tournament brooo

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Wheres the event team at...they should be the ones organizing these

Teslanut

TNT
Hey all that was a great event and I would love to see something done monthly! Someone had mentioned hosting an event at their town, that would be nice, give me a month in between :p But this was also a great learning experience for a number of reasons, and we will be even better prepared for next time.

Next event will use standardized gear and no pots. Buffs will be allowed, but your armor and weapon will either be vanilla diamond, iron or leather (if you really want gold armor I would make you some).

I'm in the planning stages of maybe constructing a new Parkour arena. If anyone can link me plans for a good one please do.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Hey all that was a great event and I would love to see something done monthly! Someone had mentioned hosting an event at their town, that would be nice, give me a month in between :p But this was also a great learning experience for a number of reasons, and we will be even better prepared for next time.

Next event will use standardized gear and no pots. Buffs will be allowed, but your armor and weapon will either be vanilla diamond, iron or leather (if you really want gold armor I would make you some).

I'm in the planning stages of maybe constructing a new Parkour arena. If anyone can link me plans for a good one please do.
No chain armour? No music disc? When you say standardized gear, I assume you mean no enchants or pots, right?

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
My suggestions:
-The merchants of the trade district to sponsor teams providing regulated gear and weapons.
-Tourney bracket system including a round robin complete with score board.
-An Ultimate Gear, no regulations, Championship 1 vs 1 match just before the finals of the tourney involving those who desire bragging rites over currency.
I missed the last tournament so I do not know which, if any of the, suggestions I just made hold water (make sense/work in practice)

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone

Hey I can look up some Parkour videos to find some really good ones then see which ones still exist for you to try out before building/get ideas from. I can also slap on a crash test dumbie skin and jump around lol.