• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT PVP Tournament #1 - Saturday(Oct 3rd @ 3PM CST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teslanut

TNT
Except they won because the admins decided to dump a lake of lava on us, not for team comp... so yea.Take these results with a massive grain of salt. In other news, I won $300 at the craps table, so all's well that ends well.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Except they won because the admins decided to dump a lake of lava on us, not for team comp... so yea.Take these results with a massive grain of salt. In other news, I won $300 at the craps table, so all's well that ends well.
You had a choice to redo, also the fact that we killed one member of the opposing team and no one killed us kinda showed who would have won with the no revives, you choose to take the lava as a loss.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Still dealing with stuff irl, so I couldn't make it to this one on short notice but did anyone record it? @Heralds

I'll be sure to make the tourney on the 7th, hopefully a 3v3 or something where I can play Defiler/runewraith and not get forced into a boring class.

Teslanut

TNT
Good fight boys, here's to hoping lessons get learned and tourneys are better in the future.

Last edited:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Still dealing with stuff irl, so I couldn't make it to this one on short notice but did anyone record it? @Heralds

I'll be sure to make the tourney on the 7th, hopefully a 3v3 or something where I can play Defiler/runewraith and not get forced into a boring class.
Kainzo streamed it

xMJay

Portal
You had a choice to redo, also the fact that we killed one member of the opposing team and no one killed us kinda showed who would have won with the no revives, you choose to take the lava as a loss.
We didn't redo bc admins decided to waste 30 mins of fighting by killing everyone with lava. That one death was a fluke. R shooter died in previous tourney and we still won. The fact u had me namebinded and were unable to kill me shows that it was a stalemate. (Staff member and balance team member using namebinds without getting them fixed at balance meeting)

Things that must change. Paladin taunt should be lowered to 15%. Bards mana song is too strong. Aoe hots shouldn't stack and prob should be removed. Namebinds for all damage skills with warm ups is still a thing. I find it hilarious that staff members refuse to report these things and use them in tourneys.

I will be taking an extended break from hc. I came back to give the tourney a shot, but was forced to fight 5 people using knockback swords hitting me into lava spawned by admins. The novelty of hc as worn off for me. With the lack of any real challenge on this server, I don't feel like spending some of my little free time playing hc.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
We didn't redo bc admins decided to waste 30 mins of fighting by killing everyone with lava. That one death was a fluke. R shooter died in previous tourney and we still won. The fact u had me namebinded and were unable to kill me shows that it was a stalemate. (Staff member and balance team member using namebinds without getting them fixed at balance meeting)

Things that must change. Paladin taunt should be lowered to 15%. Bards mana song is too strong. Aoe hots shouldn't stack and prob should be removed. Namebinds for all damage skills with warm ups is still a thing. I find it hilarious that staff members refuse to report these things and use them in tourneys.

I will be taking an extended break from hc. I came back to give the tourney a shot, but was forced to fight 5 people using knockback swords hitting me into lava spawned by admins. The novelty of hc as worn off for me. With the lack of any real challenge on this server, I don't feel like spending some of my little free time playing hc.
So sad that you out of all people cant accept losing and must quit just because you have some challenge. You might be an adult but you sure take losing and everything else that hurts you like a kid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.