• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion PVP Off Cooldown

PVP cooldown timer length:

• 1 minute

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 2 minutes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 3 minutes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 4 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 minutes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Infinite, I'm a litte bitch.

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
yeah, but that defeats the purpose of bieng un-able to hide in the pvp off region if they can still get inside, even if it is now unlikey.

Add a teleportation thing, when stepped on, it will teleport u out of GY, and u get a 30 sec pvp-off afterwards. Then u are exposed to pvp

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
The easiest way to impliment this would be to re-design the graveyards to be exit-only from where you pop in when you die. Perhaps every GY can have an underground "crypt" section where you can buy the redstone and Lift Up to an arrive-only [Lift] to the existing GY's we have now? We can make the no-pvp region just inside the "crypt" section I mentioned.

That would fix so much.

That's a nice idea, but if someone can be bothered to edit all those GYs, I'd suggest that rather than one lift, there should be a choice between 4 lifts to each far side of the GY. Otherwise it's much too easy for campers to sit at that one spot waiting for you to pop out.

That's the reason why the no-pvp zone is so large as it is now; it allows people to be able to escape from campers more easily. Campers already have the advantage of fighting inventory-less (and likely under-leveled people), no reason to make the camped person's life harder.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Only if they chose to leave the safe zone, it's no where near the same. While I don't agree with this I think the problem still needs to be addressed. Maybe make graveyards one way out no way in but death.

Would have to make graveyards look like shit because of dragoons. You need atleast 50-60 block high walls to prevent Dragoons from being able to superjump back in.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah I like the idea of putting a iron door so one way out. Inside you can buy Redstone from the dhx. You could also go outside where PvP is on.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Iron door..

And a box is better how?

Also by using doors what's to prevent a player standing on the inside holding the door open for their friend to jump in and out?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
underground crypt, the top stays pretty, just add a lift. I am sure that was mentioned.

Flaw being you're creating bottlenecks for people to camp.