• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PvP info needed for Wiki

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
What is kiting?

And what are the commands for skirmish etc? I've picked up /skirmish join and /skirmish leave.

What happens when you do /skirmish join?

And what is considered acceptable behavior in skirmish?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I've started a Combat page in the wiki (link below) - please check it out and comment or change as appropriate. Be aware, having me compile a page about PvP is like getting someone to make your tea or coffee who doesn't drink it themselves - ie potentially fatal ;).

Thank you to mikehk for the bulk of the content on the Combat page so far.

NOTE: The page refers to what's legal and acceptable at HC much more than other Wiki pages. This becomes a problem when rules change. Do you think any of the rules referred to on this page are likely to change?

Thanks! I'm around for about another 36 hours to respond to your comments... and then it's over to you... :D.

For your viewing pleasure: http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Combat

Danda Davros_ EvilThor Johnbaur Kainzo Kwong050 leftovers5 mikehk Roadkill909 Rumblestikk TheMormon werwew190 BeasttRecon XenZan TeamShovel northeaster345 Archmage_Lloyd Jonsoon