• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Purplecow444's white-list app.

1. Minecraft In-game name: Purplecow444
  2. Location & Age: Canada , 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Never
  4. Referral(s): Mysticmock
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from another server called battlecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i have read and agree to the following terms of agreement.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would love to play on this server and check out the amazing plugins on this server. I personally Love your chat plugin and I also enjoy the heroes plugin.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP12}
  10. Additional Info: I am a good builder do not grief and will make your server look very pretty where-ever I am.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to review your application, however you special key is incorrect. Please fix it and reply saying it is fixed.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Great! Well I have a minor question for you then, I noticed your application says you are 15, but your profile says you are 17. Would explain why this is?

Good****it I have lied to you I admit but if I do tell you the truth now you still wont believe me I realize . is there any way I can regain yours and the rest of the trusted members of Herocrafts trust.

The truth Im am 13 years old live in Hamilton, on Canada and there are at least 7 people on that website who can
tell you this is the truth.

Please reconsider I can give you names of people I know from that server and you can ask them for your-self.

Mysticmock, troyt16, llvllax(i recognize him he might not remember me.)
people who know me by my name but dont know me well are Ordinary,Beastrecon,xReddeadx,Tino_the_ninja, and idk who else but i know quite a few people. also people that i jusr saw online that i know Burkeys,Aiyeris,timtim209(who has an old account called Karoth

PLEASE GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I glad to hear you admit the truth. You sound sincere and it seems like you really want to join ths server. Lucky for you, you don't have any bans and are of age to play on this server. I am going to let you on, from now on be 100% honest on this server. Do not make me regret this. Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox.