• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pureblox's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pureblox

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Pureblox
  2. Location & Age: I am from New Jersey and my age is 16.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was temporarily banned once.
  4. Referral(s): I was referred to this server by Jamesil who i believe also recently applied here. We both played on a different server but we decided to change because that one was dieing :/ So we plan to do great things on this one.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from Jamesil.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted but i will immediately vote once i send in this application.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted into this server because i know how to play minecraft. I have strategic ways to pvp and am also good at running towns and have experience with most plugins. I feel that i can make a significant difference on this server by being a very dedicated member and by showing respect to this server. I believe that i will become very involved in this server and i look forward to playing on it.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCP8
  10. Additional Info:I hope that you whitelist me because i would really like to play on this server. I looked it up and it seems to be very well run. I hope to hear from you soon :D

Pureblox

Wood
EDIT: My age originally said 17. it was a typo i am actually 16 :) i changed it. Sorry for the confusion if there was any :/

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Pureblox
  2. Location & Age: I am from New Jersey and my age is 16.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was temporarily banned once.
  4. Referral(s): I was referred to this server by Jamesil who i believe also recently applied here. We both played on a different server but we decided to change because that one was dieing :/ So we plan to do great things on this one.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from Jamesil.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have not voted but i will immediately vote once i send in this application.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted into this server because i know how to play minecraft. I have strategic ways to pvp and am also good at running towns and have experience with most plugins. I feel that i can make a significant difference on this server by being a very dedicated member and by showing respect to this server. I believe that i will become very involved in this server and i look forward to playing on it.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCP8
  10. Additional Info:I hope that you whitelist me because i would really like to play on this server. I looked it up and it seems to be very well run. I hope to hear from you soon :D

Why does your app age and your profile age and this age not add up http://www.scourgecraft.net/members/pureblox.1328/

Pureblox

Wood
Can you please rethink that? I would really like to play now with my friends on this server..

Pureblox

Wood
A month or so is not now...Please whitelist me :) I would like to play on this great server.

Status
Not open for further replies.