• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ptparnell

ptparnell

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: ptparnell

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I like playing minecraft with people and I like RPGs so I thought this would be fun to try. I am a casual gamer, I like building and leveling up.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes 7 times so far

Additional Info: I am an easy going person. I have an awesome wife. We run a media business together Structure-unlimited.com and StructureUnlimitedMedia.com I enjoy Minecraft and Smash Bros. Recently I have tryed out several mincecraft servers. I don't play much but I end up playing a lot if its fun.

Special Key: {HCp2}

Ancile

Glowstone

Reason you should be accepted: I like playing minecraft with people and I like RPGs so I thought this would be fun to try. I am a casual gamer, I like building and leveling up.

Additional Info: I am an easy going person. I have an awesome wife. We run a media business together Structure-unlimited.com and StructureUnlimitedMedia.com I enjoy Minecraft and Smash Bros. Recently I have tryed out several mincecraft servers. I don't play much but I end up playing a lot if its fun.

Reviewing.

Ancile

Glowstone

Your special key is incorrect, please refer to: www.hc.to/appguide

ptparnell

Glowing Redstone

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): yes (Brokenworldmovie)

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
Yes

Special Key:
HCp1

Additional Info: I am an easy going person. I have an awesome wife. We run a media business together Structure-unlimited.com and StructureUnlimitedMedia.com I enjoy Minecraft and Smash Bros. Recently I have tryed out several mincecraft servers. I don't play much but I end up playing a lot if its fun. I am a graphic artist and will be launching my first Graphic novel on kickstarter soon.

Ancile

Glowstone

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special Key: HCp1

Additional Info: I am an easy going person. I have an awesome wife. We run a media business together Structure-unlimited.com and StructureUnlimitedMedia.com I enjoy Minecraft and Smash Bros. Recently I have tryed out several mincecraft servers. I don't play much but I end up playing a lot if its fun. I am a graphic artist and will be launching my first Graphic novel on kickstarter soon.

Your special key is incorrect, please refer to and read: www.hc.to/appguide

ptparnell

Glowing Redstone

Special Key: HCp9

Sorry about that, I thought it meant characters not letters.

Ancile

Glowstone

Special Key: HCp9

Sorry about that, I thought it meant characters not letters.

Accepted.

ptparnell

Glowing Redstone
Awesome thanks. Do I need to do anything or will it automatically take effect?