• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor Application: Spartanator

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
Minecraft IGN: Spartanator

Position applying for: Proctor

Age/Timezone: 18/GMT+800 Western Australia

How long have you been on HeroCraft?: 2.5 years

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: As I said in my guide app, I am always willing to help those in need, but also feel the need to be able to keep an eye and moderate chat behavior since there is no single admin, mod or proctor that is logged on the server 24/7 and since I live in Australia I will be able to moderate chat whilst the main proctors and mods are offline. As of the time I am posting this application 7:51pm +800 Western Australia time, there is an annoying spammer that is full on spamming up the chat with obnoxious messages, in a nutshell, being really annoying. As a player with no muting power, this frustrates me because there is nobody on that can, which is my main reason why I think I would make a good proctor.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: As outlined on my guide app, I can help out whenever I can and to summarise, I think that this server needs reliable staff that can watch chat whenever there are no other staff to be found.

Link to my Guide application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/guide-app-spartanator.57926/

Thanks for reading

Edit: This is sort of linked to TheKensta's motive for this position, but it is an addon to my Guide application that is linked above ^

Last edited: