• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Spartanator

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
Minecraft IGN: Spartanator

Position applying for:
Guide

Age/Timezone:
18/GMT +800 Western Australia

How long have you been on Herocraft?:
2.5 years

Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
Well I have a firm grasp of how things run on the server and I am always happy to lend a hand when someone needs help. This staff position states that guides guide new players and help them better understand the rules and as I'm mostly active I always see the Welcome (insert username) to Herocraft for the first time! and new players in o chat asking how to do this and that etc., I feel the need to step in help them in a way that they know from that point on that this server has very respectful staff that are willing to help no matter what. I treat people how I would like to be treated and in the long run that creates good friendships and less people complaining about "Oh why did (insert username) even apply for staff, they dont even deserve it and don't even know what they're doing" blah blah blah... I was once a noob on this server, along with everyone else, around 2 and a half years ago, always bugging staff on how to play, or how to do something which is what interested me in this position even though I've only been back on the server for about 3 weeks or so from not playing for about 2.5 years thanks to school and other priorities. If theres no current staff on and someone needs help, even though I am no staff member (as of yet ;) ) I step in and give the best possible solution I can. A lot have things changed over the years, which I have picked up quite fast and am excited for what the future holds with all these new additions that Kainzo and his team are introducing, which makes this server that little bit more exciting :)

Additional info you would like to tell us?:
As I am locating on the other side of the world in Australia, the times I am active on the server is when the other side of the world where majority of the server's staff and players are inactive, so I can help out even when there are are no staff available, so everyone wins!

Thanks.