• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Proctor App: Cgodmer

cgodmer

Glowstone
Minecraft IGN: cgodmer

Position applying for: Proctor

Age|Timezone: GMT -4

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 monthes (Since Jun 17, 2012)

Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I would make a good proctor beacuse I would enjoy reviewing new people and being the 1st person some of the new players meet. I have helped other proctors notice things they had not ( @Aanokint ). I read the new applications costently, and I have noticed that @Angyles has taken about 8/10 of all of the applications, I think I could help lighten that load.
Examples of applications :
  1. Minecraft In-game name: XxbobxX
  2. Location & Age: Earth, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes I have 5 bans all for greif lawlz.
  4. Referral(s): Nope
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A little birdy
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Nope
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: ?
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to blow stuff up
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): ?
  10. Additional Info:
For this application I would nicly tell the person to fix their Special code, then when thay had (Hopfully) done that I would tell them to explain all of their bans.
Alos they would need to add additional info such as, what kinds of hobbies do you have if you don't have hobbies what kind of games do you like E.T.C. Also the fact that their reson they should be acepted was "I like to blow stuff up" they would need to go into more details, and the fact they have 5 bans for greif would most likly get them denied.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope you condsider this application and not say "Oh, he has only been here for 2 monthes! DENIED" . I am usally nice unless I get someone that persists to get me mad, I am a hard worker, and I love dogs.
-Cgodmer (Wannabe proctor)[DOUBLEPOST=1347489248,1345856801][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump