• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Poutine] Read This Before You Die .

Scars_

Retired Staff
Most of my friend from the united states dont know what a poutine is .
So I am here today spending my time to learn you guys one of the most delicious thing in the world .

You will need 3 things :

Fries
s02,-s22---stealth-fries-6-.jpg

Sauce (Gravy)

Cheese curds
Curds-white.jpg

Step 1 : Cook the fries in the fryer
Step 2 : Put the sauce in a bowl that you can put in the microwave ( Heat it until its enough hot to mealt cheese )
Step 3 : Get the cheese
Step 4 : Mix Everything together in a bowl starting with Fries then Cheese then Sauce . (You can put layer of cheese inside the fries if you make a huge portion )

You can add salt ( I always do )
You can add bacon , Smoke Meat (amazing) , steak.... Almost anything but the original recipe is only Fries , sauce , Cheese .
You can also change the type of cheese but for the best quality / price at home I suggest the cheese curd or the mozzarella cheese .

Final result ! tatatatataTATAtatataaaAH ! :
xroulotte+poutine.jpg

It might look gross for some but , I can tell you this thing is so delicious , you dont wanna die without having taste it .

I mostlikely use mozzarella cheese all the time because cheese curd can be more expensive but for tatse optimisation use cheese curds .

All credit of this recipe goes to the Quebec , creator of this ... Amazing ... recipe .

If you acutally do one give me feedback on this forum and if you want take a picture to so I can see how you did .

I am also looking for easy / quick thing to cook so if you have suggestion please let me know .

Hopefully my english is not so bad and understandable !
Now Im gonna go make one :D***

PS: I , author of this thread , am not responsible of any : heart attack , addiction or anything .

Bon Appetit .

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
National dish of Canada and I couldn't be happier! Go delicious, in moderation of course!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Poutine, one of the many perks of being Canadian. It's even good without the cheese.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I don't like gravy so I would probably hate this but the rest of the ingredients sound amazing.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
What I miss from when we go down and visit California and Utah: In-n-Out.

Why does it refuse to exist where I live, up in Washington. Why oh why oh why.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
What I miss from when we go down and visit California and Utah: In-n-Out.

Why does it refuse to exist where I live, up in Washington. Why oh why oh why.

Their motto is, if a truck cant get to a place from their meat packing/preping place, they wont open a store there. Go quality!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Looks great except I would have to walk up 2 miles to a restaurant to get the fries.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Poutine is sooooooo good, I don't even like Gravy but it still tastes like heaven. Having places too buy poutine = One of the best perks of being Canadian!