• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Poutine] Read This Before You Die .

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Poutine is sooooooo good, I don't even like Gravy but it still tastes like heaven. Having places too buy poutine = One of the best perks of being Canadian!

I think my issue with it is the gravy. I am not fond of brown gravy, but if it had country gravy on it I would probably bury my face in it.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I think my issue with it is the gravy. I am not fond of brown gravy, but if it had country gravy on it I would probably bury my face in it.
The only reason why I get Gravy on it is because it melts the cheese on to the fries making it 10x better. :p

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
I was disappointed.. I dont like cheese curds or gravy :C.
Side note suggestion: We should have "Cooking with <Insert person running the event here>" every month. A game I used to play did this and they would give out forum signatures and, after you participated awhile, forum titles. Basically you are given a recipe that you have to make and take a picture of (With your username in the picture, so people dont cheat :)) it and you would get a prize. Maybe the prizes should be small amount of coins in game? Iuno ^^
Edit: I would be willing to host this if the admins provided the prizes

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I was disappointed.. I dont like cheese curds or gravy :C.
Side note suggestion: We should have "Cooking with <Insert person running the event here>" every month. A game I used to play did this and they would give out forum signatures and, after you participated awhile, forum titles. Basically you are given a recipe that you have to make and take a picture of (With your username in the picture, so people dont cheat :)) it and you would get a prize. Maybe the prizes should be small amount of coins in game? Iuno ^^
Edit: I would be willing to host this if the admins provided the prizes
I would win this so hard I would gain like 10 pounds.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
I would win this so hard I would gain like 10 pounds.
There is isnt a winner. If you have a valid picture then you would get the prize. :) Thats why i said the prize be a small coin prize or something
If it seems like there is a lot of people interested I will contact the admins about this :)