• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Port Royal - [Recruiting!]

Boogeymen

TNT
IGN: Boogeymen
When did you join Herocraft? Two years ago, was inactive for a bit.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Back in alpha.
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets.
Previous Towns/Guilds? Newerth, Willowdusk, Paragon and Umbra.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Various reasons.
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard 24, Crafter 19.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Defenses and help with pretty much anything that needs to be done.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I know quite a few of you from previous servers, and I'd love to help out.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Anywhere from 2 to 10.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes and yes.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Knew about it before it was even made back in Bastion.
Additional Info:

DGray009

TNT
IGN: DGray009
When did you join Herocraft? 1/2 year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? Beta 1.3
Did you read all of the town rules? No Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? None on this server
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: 1/1
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Yes
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Jreems and Sportsguy
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? As many as I want
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? Jreems
Additional Info: N/A

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Boogeymen
When did you join Herocraft? Two years ago, was inactive for a bit.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Back in alpha.
Previous Towns/Guilds? Newerth, Willowdusk, Paragon and Umbra.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Various reasons.
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard 24, Crafter 19.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Defenses and help with pretty much anything that needs to be done.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I know quite a few of you from previous servers, and I'd love to help out.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Anywhere from 2 to 10.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes and yes.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Knew about it before it was even made back in Bastion.
Additional Info:
Accepted.
IGN: DGray009
When did you join Herocraft? 1/2 year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? Beta 1.3
Did you read all of the town rules? No Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? None on this server
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level: 1/1
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Yes
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Jreems and Sportsguy
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? As many as I want
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Port Royal? Jreems
Additional Info: N/A
Very weak application. You need to show a high-standard impression for me to add you to the town. Please redo your application.

Fuey500

Wood
IGN: Fuey500
When did you join Herocraft? about a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? during beta around when wolves came out maybe a little before.
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets
Previous Towns/Guilds? I did have some but i cannot remember, i was in the same ones with people like Jpenguin and Enlight
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Quit Minecraft in general because i got bored of it is when i left the towns.
Class/Profession | Level: Engineer/Lost Soul about 17 maybe 11(want to become maybe paladin or berserker or dread-knight)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Items from mining, humor, engineer turrets during need.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because it looks like a good town that people will be active in and other friends are joining.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? maybe 2 at minimum - 6 at tops.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes i am prefer mumble though.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Friends.
Additional Info: I play LoL and am Gold V currently trying to get to Gold IV.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Fuey500
When did you join Herocraft? about a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? during beta around when wolves came out maybe a little before.
Previous Towns/Guilds? I did have some but i cannot remember, i was in the same ones with people like Jpenguin and Enlight
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? Quit Minecraft in general because i got bored of it is when i left the towns.
Class/Profession | Level: Engineer/Lost Soul about 17 maybe 11(want to become maybe paladin or berserker or dread-knight)
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Items from mining, humor, engineer turrets during need.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? Because it looks like a good town that people will be active in and other friends are joining.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? maybe 2 at minimum - 6 at tops.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes i am prefer mumble though.
How did you hear about Port Royal? Friends.
Additional Info: I play LoL and am Gold V currently trying to get to Gold IV.
Accepted! Although your hours of gameplay are not really a standard, your friends are great referrals. If you are on in six hours time, I'll add you to the regions.

patent123

TNT
The top is filled and ready to be built on and the underground is about 70% done

Last edited:

adamerickson

Stone
IGN: Adamerickson
when did you join herocraft? about 6 months ish
When did you start playing minecraft? since early early beta before night time was added
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets are gross :p
Previous Towns/Guilds? I've hung with friends on this server and out of server for a long time, i was in Enlight's town that Fuey was also in.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild? I along with most of our group took a brake from playing minecraft.
Why did you want to join Port Royal? All my friends are joining and this seems like a swell town :D
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? as long as you guys need :D i'm very flexible
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use teamspeak? yeah i have a mic, but i like to use mumble with my friends.
How did you hear about Port Royal? My friends on mumble Enlight Jpenguin Fuey and others..
Additional info: I play a lot of games and a very fun loving person

Qikick

Dirt
IGN: Kurs
When did you join Herocraft? I have played for a while on and off with some friends.
When did you start playing Minecraft? In around the summer of 2011.
Previous Towns/Guilds? I cannot remember what they are called.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I stopped playing at that time for some other reason.
Class/Profession | Level: I have not chosen what I will pick in the future as I am still reading what all the classes and professions do.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute to the town with helping out, and being friendly to people in the town.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I want to join this town because it sounds like a great town to live in, and I have many friends in this town so far.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? A lot when I have time in between the times I have school and need to study.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes I do/can.
How did you hear about Port Royal? My friends are in this town and they told me about it.
Additional Info: The friends that are in the town that I talk to are Jpenguin, Enlight, Fuey500, and probably more.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Kurs
When did you join Herocraft? I have played for a while on and off with some friends.
When did you start playing Minecraft? In around the summer of 2011.
Previous Towns/Guilds? I cannot remember what they are called.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I stopped playing at that time for some other reason.
Class/Profession | Level: I have not chosen what I will pick in the future as I am still reading what all the classes and professions do.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? I can contribute to the town with helping out, and being friendly to people in the town.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I want to join this town because it sounds like a great town to live in, and I have many friends in this town so far.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? A lot when I have time in between the times I have school and need to study.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes I do/can.
How did you hear about Port Royal? My friends are in this town and they told me about it.
Additional Info: The friends that are in the town that I talk to are Jpenguin, Enlight, Fuey500, and probably more.
Accepted! Same deal like Fuey, if you're on in 5 hours time then I'll add you to the town and regions!

Giizmo

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Giizmo
When did you join Herocraft? Dec 15, 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft? Early alpha, I had originally pirated it but then ended up buying it. I've had the same account ever since.
Previous Towns/Guilds? I had joined Bravos back in December, then went out to help run the town of Reign.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I left Bravos to help make Reign, then we ended up leaving Herocraft to play the MMO Tera.
Class/Profession | Level: I'm not sure what I want to do for my class yet since the reset, but I'm quickly leveling through crafting and going to be a miner.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Mostly ores and souls. I also love to build and can lend a hand when needed.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I have numerous friends joining and I want to join with them. (Enlight, Boss, etc..)
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I can play anywhere from 10-20 hours a week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I have a microphone, and can use Teamspeak if needed. I'm mostly on my mumble server with the rest of my friends though.
How did you hear about Port Royal? I heard from my friends mentioned above.
Additional Info: I have a girlfriend who tries to hog all my times and I also work part time 30-40 hours a week so the hours or times I'm on can vary. I also play other various games such as League and many other games on the PS3.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Adamerickson
when did you join herocraft? about 6 months ish
When did you start playing minecraft? since early early beta before night time was added
Did you read all of the town rules? Chicken Nuggets are gross :p
Previous Towns/Guilds? I've hung with friends on this server and out of server for a long time, i was in Enlight's town that Fuey was also in.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild? I along with most of our group took a brake from playing minecraft.
Why did you want to join Port Royal? All my friends are joining and this seems like a swell town :D
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? as long as you guys need :D i'm very flexible
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use teamspeak? yeah i have a mic, but i like to use mumble with my friends.
How did you hear about Port Royal? My friends on mumble Enlight Jpenguin Fuey and others..
Additional info: I play a lot of games and a very fun loving person
Accepted! Please get with @Beastmannn , myself or @Ropsux in-game to get settled!

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Giizmo
When did you join Herocraft? Dec 15, 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft? Early alpha, I had originally pirated it but then ended up buying it. I've had the same account ever since.
Previous Towns/Guilds? I had joined Bravos back in December, then went out to help run the town of Reign.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I left Bravos to help make Reign, then we ended up leaving Herocraft to play the MMO Tera.
Class/Profession | Level: I'm not sure what I want to do for my class yet since the reset, but I'm quickly leveling through crafting and going to be a miner.
What can you contribute to Port Royal? Mostly ores and souls. I also love to build and can lend a hand when needed.
Why do you want to join Port Royal? I have numerous friends joining and I want to join with them. (Enlight, Boss, etc..)
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I can play anywhere from 10-20 hours a week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I have a microphone, and can use Teamspeak if needed. I'm mostly on my mumble server with the rest of my friends though.
How did you hear about Port Royal? I heard from my friends mentioned above.
Additional Info: I have a girlfriend who tries to hog all my times and I also work part time 30-40 hours a week so the hours or times I'm on can vary. I also play other various games such as League and many other games on the PS3.
Accepted! As usual, please meet up with me in 4 hours time.