• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ploútos (Land of wealth) Future Township

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
Dear ZenZiggy,
Names The_Ender_Blaze, and i heard that your town is open, and i was wondering if i can join. I have read all the rules, and i accept them all whole heartedly. I should note that due to school, i will not be on as often as i can be, so if i am accepted in, i thank you for your hospitality, thanks for considering me.
Welcome to Ploutos @The_Ender_Blaze, msg me in game please!

This looks interesting. I'm currently torn between a few different towns right now (they all look pretty impressive), though, so I'll just leave this here until I decide which one to join:

I have Skype and could get TS (prefer not to use mic for both), but why don't you just get a discord server?
I'm also okay at building, if that helps. [Some recent examples]

Might contact you in game, might not.

Last edited:

Psythis

Glowing Redstone
I would like to join! Me and a Friend are looking for a town at the moment, this town looks promising!

EDIT: Did not see this message posted, sorry for double post

Last edited:

Psythis

Glowing Redstone
Whatap zen! I was hoping to join, trying to get a friend into HC and know towns make it a lot easier.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
This looks interesting. I'm currently torn between a few different towns right now (they all look pretty impressive), though, so I'll just leave this here until I decide which one to join:

I have Skype and could get TS (prefer not to use mic for both), but why don't you just get a discord server?
I'm also okay at building, if that helps. [Some recent examples]

Might contact you in game, might not.
Love the build's glad to have you part of town!

Leynart1

TNT
I am a fairly new player to HeroCraft, however, If allowed into your Town of Ploutos, I will be one of your most fiercly loyal members. I am looking for a friendly Town to grow and learn with, to prosper and not perish and to be enlightened, not disheartened by the darkness of this world.

I look forward to hearing your response.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
I am a fairly new player to HeroCraft, however, If allowed into your Town of Ploutos, I will be one of your most fiercly loyal members. I am looking for a friendly Town to grow and learn with, to prosper and not perish and to be enlightened, not disheartened by the darkness of this world.

I look forward to hearing your response.
Welcome to Ploutos Leynart1

Im interested in joining this town i have access to teamspeak too but my mic is not working right now but it will be working later.

spyQiI2p9rujEHTpH_CK2t-xuFQCMbcWsRlx61vUIY4mWv4TLqGbdt530l8WxacaUQ6XVAeTz4iofvHQY5JSKIqFP1etniX2A5c4J53JXUxE8Hb24iEU89xn2NSh6bdfJIjGE3MQ

Lore

Coming Soon

Town Information

Ploutos is a passive city, neutral to combatants and swayed by the aristocratic. The Chancellor rules the town, and the office is usually held by the most rhetorically gifted aristocrat. Below him is an appointed Supreme Advisor, who serves as a second in command to the Chancellor and advises him on the most important of decisions. Important offices below them, which are still being planned upon, will be held by members of the Board of The Aristocratic, the highest council of Ploutos.

The colors of Ploutos represent the themes that is intertwined into the city; green and gold. While the city is ran by the wealthy aristocratic, the community theme does not match the stereotype therefore; the governance is quite fair to its people and the citizens are respected individuals, secure within the walls of Ploutos. Green represents this, which symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. The darker variant of green also can serve as an emblem of the wealthy themselves. Happy and secure, the color of gold can encompass the ideals of joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.

Current Leaders & Citizens

Chancellor: ZenZiggy

High Advisor: GodOfGales

Board of The Aristocratic:
Mischevity (Recruiter),
Bacia (Banker)

Citizens: (not current)

Arcan1x

SilentVolts

TheDarkSeeker

SirGoldenNugget

getcrazy

Dewynion

Agent_Cali

MonkeyPool11

SquallyWings68

Laws of Ploutos
  1. Be of righteous truth; never use illicit mods and glitches.
  2. Be respectful to the people and leadership of Ploutos and her allies.
  3. Use the town bank accordingly, not as trash.
  4. Do not kill or harm the people of Ploutos and her allies.
  5. Let loose of generally annoying qualities for the greater good.
  6. Be available to use TeamSpeak or Skype, though a microphone is not required.

Promise of the Chancellor

I, the Chancellor of Ploutos, will provide my citizens: a place to stay and store their goods, plentiful food, an active community, the benefit of adventurous friends rather than lonely wandering, and any assistance elsewhere. Such is my decree as the Chancellor, forever guided by the High Advisor and Board of Aristocrats, and the will of the people.

ZenZiggy

Entrance Requirements

There is currently no requirements into the City of Wealth, as everyone is welcome; however, soon an entrance fee will be in place, but such is still in discussion. Additionally in discussion is a monthly tax. This tax will be manually done and not through the township system. This method of contributing to the bank is promised to go directly towards the growth of Ploutos, and will further instate your uses of the public facilities, as well as your private residence.

Simple reply to this thread with your continued interest in Ploutos for evaluation, if you meet the one current requirement; access to TeamSpeak or Skype (mic not required).
i am interested in joining your township i have access to teamspeak and am currently new to the server

Awex3

Wood
I am interested and would like more information. If we could discuss ingame, I am Awex3.

h2omo

TNT
I'm interested in being a part of and contributing to this town in any way I can!

I've been playing on and off on this server since 2012 and the last map I remember playing on was Citadel before I took a huge break from playing Minecraft regularly. I'm about to go to college and I've been getting back into all the things I used to do when I was younger. I'm getting a little lonely just hanging by myself on the server so I love the idea of joining a community and having a great time helping each other out. I have Skype but will download TS or whatever else you need to communicate; can both listen and talk.

My IGN is h2omo (I changed it but I don't know how to change my old username on here yikes) so I'm looking forward to hearing from you if I sound like a good fit :p

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm interested in being a part of and contributing to this town in any way I can!

I've been playing on and off on this server since 2012 and the last map I remember playing on was Citadel before I took a huge break from playing Minecraft regularly. I'm about to go to college and I've been getting back into all the things I used to do when I was younger. I'm getting a little lonely just hanging by myself on the server so I love the idea of joining a community and having a great time helping each other out. I have Skype but will download TS or whatever else you need to communicate; can both listen and talk.

My IGN is h2omo (I changed it but I don't know how to change my old username on here yikes) so I'm looking forward to hearing from you if I sound like a good fit :p
Love the detail, Welcome to town mate! msg me in game.

Hey I just saw the recruitment message. Im lvl 8 druid,/crafter, but ill spec into engineering. May I join?
I have skype and can talk/listen. Im looking primarily for a home community, and am willing to farm grind, build, and support combat classes in battle.

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey I just saw the recruitment message. Im lvl 8 druid,/crafter, but ill spec into engineering. May I join?
I have skype and can talk/listen. Im looking primarily for a home community, and am willing to farm grind, build, and support combat classes in battle.
Welcome to Ploutos!