• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ploútos (Land of wealth) Future Township

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm interested.

Some of my previous Herocraft experience includes hc.to/ybiewen and various parts of server stuff like being a guide.

If you have any concerns about me joining please let me know. :)

I'm just looking for a place to hang out, I used to be a hardcore mayor and even ran a nation on Citadel. The oldest and largest on the map :D

But now I just want to be apart of something. For now at least.

Contact me with any concerns or anything of the sort! @ZenZiggy

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm interested.

Some of my previous Herocraft experience includes hc.to/ybiewen and various parts of server stuff like being a guide.

If you have any concerns about me joining please let me know. :)

I'm just looking for a place to hang out, I used to be a hardcore mayor and even ran a nation on Citadel. The oldest and largest on the map :D

But now I just want to be apart of something. For now at least.

Contact me with any concerns or anything of the sort! @ZenZiggy
Thanks a lot for applying GodOfGales you seem like a perfect fit for this new and upcoming township, im at work right now but ill give you more info later on today, welcome aboard!

I go LordHallelujah and i'm still new to the serer so I still only have the starting 5$ but I can make more and i'm interested in the town. Right now i'm still a level 1 necro and crafter. I like doing many things and I would rather be with other people then alone.

Dear ZenZiggy,
Names The_Ender_Blaze, and i heard that your town is open, and i was wondering if i can join. I have read all the rules, and i accept them all whole heartedly. I should note that due to school, i will not be on as often as i can be, so if i am accepted in, i thank you for your hospitality, thanks for considering me.