• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ploútos (Land of wealth) Future Township

ahc243

Dirt
New to herocraft but not new to minecraft* looking for a town tho so hi im ahc243 nice to meet ya guys hopefully you consider me im a necromancer planning on going into alchemy

Last edited:
This seems like a promising town. I'd love to join.
I've just joined HeroCraft, but I do plan on playing at least 4-5 days per week (probably about an hour each time?). I'm currently a Bloodmage/Crafter, and look forward to helping other people by healing them while protecting them however I can (whether it be more aggressive spells or joining in a fight, if necessary).

ZenZiggy

Legacy Supporter 4
This seems like a promising town. I'd love to join.
I've just joined HeroCraft, but I do plan on playing at least 4-5 days per week (probably about an hour each time?). I'm currently a Bloodmage/Crafter, and look forward to helping other people by healing them while protecting them however I can (whether it be more aggressive spells or joining in a fight, if necessary).
Sounds Great @The_Conductor, Cool name btw! Msg me in town to get invited :)