• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Players "claiming" structures from Inactives.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Well, you won't own it until an Admin checks it after 7 days. I guess no-one can stop you, but if someone contests your claim then you might get in trouble.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Well, you won't own it until an Admin checks it after 7 days. I guess no-one can stop you, but if someone contests your claim then you might get in trouble.

I will go ahead and talk to one of the admins when they get online, whoever it may be.

I think it is reasonable for me to start building there, not like it was used for anything else! :p

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
The rules are set in place for a reason.

Please do not circumvent the established guidelines.

Also...

You may not take over an entire town by simply slapping one sign on it. You must post signs on every building you wish to claim.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If there is a sign saying "This building was said to be up for grabs by owner" I can just take it right?
If you see this, I would still have a staff member check to to be sure. Open a PE at the location of the sign.