• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pkpikefangs app

1. Minecraft In-game name: killcon2001
  2. Location & Age: Sydney, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): N/A
  4. Referral(s):a friend of mine with a you tube channel Youtube.com/mrnecrofang. his IGN is NecroWeaver123
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:from afriend as quoted above
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCk11}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: beacause i believe this would be a great server to explore.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  4. Referral(s):a friend of mine with a you tube channel Youtube.com/mrnecrofang. his IGN is NecroWeaver123
  10. Reason you should be accepted: beacause i believe this would be a great server to explore.

I am confused. Your title says: Pkpikefangs app, your Forum name is Mrnecrofang, and your IGN is Killcon2001. Why

10. Reason you should be accepted: i have the rules and have agreed to EULA and ToS which are ground requirements on the server. i was so excited to finally find something with the noglastic essence to remind of the old days when i used to play WoW and RuneScape but all up i would be devastated to not be accepted this is one of the best servers Ive come across.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  10. Reason you should be accepted: i have the rules and have agreed to EULA and ToS which are ground requirements on the server. i was so excited to finally find something with the noglastic essence to remind of the old days when i used to play WoW and RuneScape but all up i would be devastated to not be accepted this is one of the best servers Ive come across.

So wait why are you using your friend's user name as a forum name?

You just need to reply, no need to repost the app =)

it is because my name is YouTube name and i have two premium accounts i forgot old pass and accidentally wrote the name pkpikefang which i smy old account srry[DOUBLEPOST=1369406086][/DOUBLEPOST]no i reposted because of my bad job at question 10[DOUBLEPOST=1369406119][/DOUBLEPOST]plz disregard first application

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
it is because my name is YouTube name and i have two premium accounts i forgot old pass and accidentally wrote the name pkpikefang which i smy old account srry[DOUBLEPOST=1369406086][/DOUBLEPOST]no i reposted because of my bad job at question 10[DOUBLEPOST=1369406119][/DOUBLEPOST]plz disregard first application

Haha no problem, so you are applying with the IGN of killcon2001? Just want to make sure before I start reviewing it =)

wow i wandered out just a bit in the survival and i found examples of griefing ( i had already wondered out counldnt break stuff anf figured i should get whitelisted)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
wow i wandered out just a bit in the survival and i found examples of griefing ( i had already wondered out counldnt break stuff anf figured i should get whitelisted)

If you find griefing petition it

/pe open Griefing here or whatever you want the message to say. Just make sure you are at the site of the griefing so the Mods know