• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PizzaSlayer13's WhiteList application!

1. Minecraft In-game name: PizzaSlayer13
  2. Location & Age: From the USA, age 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HeroCraft on minecraftservers.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I have read the wikik and excited about playing! I have already decided I would like to be a Paladin, as well as being an enchanter!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCp13
  10. Additional Info: Well I would like to be whitelisted so i can play on this server! (Obviously!) The server looks amazing, and I have experience on other servers, I even have experience moderating GLDesert! I have been playing MineCraft since beta. My favorite things to do are... A. Build! (I <3 making grinders especially!)... B. PvP... C. Enchant!
Please accept my application!
Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Sincerely,​
PizzaSlayer​

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing
  1. Minecraft In-game name: PizzaSlayer13
  2. Location & Age: From the USA, age 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about HeroCraft on minecraftservers.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I have read the wikik and excited about playing! I have already decided I would like to be a Paladin, as well as being an enchanter!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCp13
  10. Additional Info: Well I would like to be whitelisted so i can play on this server! (Obviously!) The server looks amazing, and I have experience on other servers, I even have experience moderating GLDesert! I have been playing MineCraft since beta. My favorite things to do are... A. Build! (I <3 making grinders especially!)... B. PvP... C. Enchant!
Please accept my application!
Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Sincerely,​
PizzaSlayer​

Honestly, I am 13. I just don't want people to judge me because of my age. PLEASE do not take this like I can not be trusted. Thanks again.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am going to go ahead and accept you to the server, however just remember that mob grinders are against the rules, so I suggest you don't build one.

Welcome to Herocraft.

Angyles can you please change his age to 13?