• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PissEasyUsername's Whitelist Application.

Hello, before I start applying I'd like to introduce myself. Obviously, my username is PissEasyUsername, and I bet there will be a good number of people who call me "Piss" as well. If you want to, and it has happened before, I will let you change my username, or nickname me if my username is somewhat disturbing. Anyways, I've been playing Minecraft for about a year now and plan to keep playing for a while. I have played piano since last summer, so I will be using a lot of note block songs (With permission, of course,) and maybe I'll even take requests on the forums! I love to write as well, so I hope we have the book worm plugin. If not, then the amount of signs in the library will probably be enough to blow up the milky way. And yes, I'm almost fourteen. (That's right, I started a sentence with "and" so crucify me.) I've been told I'm mature for my age but I hate to toot my own horn, so I'll let you be the judge of that. Without further ado, and before my keyboard implodes, time for the application!

1. Minecraft In-game name: PissEasyUsername
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 13 and a few months away from 14.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Only a single ban from a server, but that was the admin's problem. Apparently, he/she didn't want players logging on until the server "released" so I got banned after logging off and apologizing.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I simply google'd "Heroes server list" and here I am now!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted on three websites.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Indeed I do!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a hard working and determined player. I enjoy PvP as well as building, though most of my creations were in my old singleplayer folder which was lost due to some uncanny conundrum in my registry. A simple re-format seemed to fix it. If a new player is struggling, I will aid them in any way I can and I'll try to make friends with staff and players alike. Though I have school from 8:25AM to 3:00PM, I'll always manage to find some time to play here. I hope to join a town too, and plan to stay a while so it'll prosper and become the greatest!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP16
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy using the heroes plugin to the fullest potential and love using rogue classes, but that doesn't mean I hate building. Actually, quite the opposite, my eyes bleed when I see a cobblestone box with no windows or roof. Be warned, I WILL make puns once in a while and your eyes WILL pop out of their sockets due to the sheer awfulness. Lol, honestly, I wish I could send you screenshots of my builds but as I said, it's not possible. Instead, I'll make epic structures on Herocraft and show them off in the server itself!
And well, there you have it. That's the rest of my application. I hope that you can find it in your heart to accept me as a member of the Herocraft community, I'll be checking back often! :)

Thank you, I look forward to it the seventh. :D
Also, I applaud you for being so active on the forums.

Edit: Apparently, there is a glitch where players aren't whitelisted anymore, therefore a handful of players and I do not have permission to do anything. Can you please look into that? Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1347136913,1346883558][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you, I look forward to it the seventh. :D
Also, I applaud you for being so active on the forums.

Edit: Apparently, there is a glitch where players aren't whitelisted anymore, therefore a handful of players and I do not have permission to do anything. Can you please look into that? Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1347136913,1346883558][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump.

Yes we are aware of the issue, we have a list started. Please be patient. Thanks!