• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pirate Class Idea

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
So I was thinking of other rogue class ideas, as I was getting a little tired of the classes that already exist, and came up with the idea of a Pirate class. Lore-wise, pirates are brutal pillagers of the seas, who will stop at nothing to ruthlessly liberate anything they desire. They're generally expert swordsmen, and have a vast arsenal of weapons on their person at any time, ranging from boarding axes, to bombs. I spent a lot of time thinking of how to accomodate them into the Herocraft classes and community, and here's what I came up with! Any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Weapons:

Sword- Diamond 45-88 - Gold 46-90

Armor:

Leather: Helm, Chest, Legs, Boots

Chainmail: Legs

Gold: Helm, Chest, Legs, Boots

Abilities:

Level 1: Kick

Level 1: Sneak

Level 5: Scurvy - (Kind of a replacement for envenom, but slightly better) Infects your target with scurvy for 12 seconds, dealing 15 damage every 3 seconds - 15s cooldown - 15 mana

Level 15: Hack - Brutally hack at your targets legs, dealing 80 (+ 0.1 per level) and slowing them for 4 seconds - 15s cooldown - 6 stamina

Level 25: Sea Legs - (Passive) Allows you to move 50% faster while in water

Level 30: Sea Sickness - Your target is struck with sea sickness, causing nausea for 5 seconds and making them drift 1-2 blocks every 2.5 seconds - 20s cooldown - 15 mana

Level 40: Rumblade - You douse your weapon in alcohol and set it alight, causing your next strike to set your target on fire for 4 seconds - 8s cooldown - 4 stamina, 10 mana

Level 45: Hoist the Anchor! - Frees you from all movement impairing effects - 30s cooldown - 6 Stamina and 15 mana

Level 50: Shark Bite - (I picture it with red + blue fireworks to make it look like something at least) You summon a mystical shark that bites your target, causing them to bleed for 20 damage every 3 seconds for 18 seconds - 20s cooldown - 25 mana

Level 60: Cannon - Launches a block of TNT (Mainly for aesthetics, no environmental damage) that explodes for 150 damage - 15s cooldown - 10 Stamina

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
The class is nice and is a cool idea but it seems to just have other classes mashed into it

Scurvy-ninja poison

Hack-impale

Rumblade- is kind of op it has a 4 sec cool down considering the are lit on fire for 4 seconds and the cooldown is 8 seconds.

Shark bite- the idea is cool but its exactly the same as disgrace

Cannon is a cool idea though I like that

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Maybe have Rumblade work like Fireblade for Runeblade (A lot of blades T.T)
I made a Runeblade called Blade, and he used Fireblade, though I didn't like it, so I changed it to Rumblade, just so Blade could use another blade that isn't Fireblade.

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
The class is nice and is a cool idea but it seems to just have other classes mashed into it

Scurvy-ninja poison

Hack-impale

Rumblade- is kind of op it has a 4 sec cool down considering the are lit on fire for 4 seconds and the cooldown is 8 seconds.

Shark bite- the idea is cool but its exactly the same as disgrace

Cannon is a cool idea though I like that
By that logic you can really say that any melee slow is impale, or any bleed is originating from Samurai. Just because mechanics are similar doesn't mean the skills are identical.