• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pigman3455's Whitelist Application.

pigman3455

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Pigman3455
Location & Age:Massachusetts,24

Previous Bans:around 4,I lost track,but I know I have been banned only that amount of times for no reason.

Referral(s):Rockincat.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:Rockincat,who is being whitelisted,told me about how great your server was,and how it sticks out amazingly more then any other server,and Rockincat even said its better then Yogscast!

Have you voted for Herocraft?:No,I have not.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS.

Reason you should be accepted:I am a good PvPer,and plan to help out as many people as possible. I also plan to be polite and do what people I know I can trust say.
Special key: HCP10
Additional Info:I am a good archer in Minecraft,and I know how to capture some to most mobs in Minecraft besides the enderdragon.

pigman3455

Dirt
1.I changed it,if its still not working ill see what I can do.
2. It was not my fault,but I was framed by another person each time,and so far that has happened 4 times.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The special key is correct but I find it hard to believe that you were framed four times on what I presume are four different servers.

What happened in each of these bans ((The reason for being banned)) and when did they occur? @pigman3455

pigman3455

Dirt
3 Of the bans were from griefing,and those were all diffrent servers,diffrent framers,same reason.

The 1st one happened last year,when I just started a server and began to mine dirt where they told be I could mine,and it was a brand new server,too. Then some random person yelled I was griefing their house,in which I saw no underground house. I looked around,no wood/any building material besides dirt and coal ore stuck in rocks.

The 2nd ban was around 8 months ago.The same reason,but I was mining stone,found some diamond,and made some armor,then they said I had griefed a building next to mine. I checked,and there was lava all over my neighbor's wooden home.I checked my mine,also before they banned me to check to see if any of the lava had accidentally flowed out of my mine into the house,and I saw no hole when I cleaned most of the lava surrounding the ground and beneath the house. I then saw the player who did it,who was holding lava buckets,and poored one onto me,killing me. I respawned in a jail,and that same player broke me out forcefully with a fishing rod and diamond pickaxe,and then screamed I broke out,and I was banned.

The 3rd ban was about 3 months ago,a complete desert map.I had built a small hut made of obsidian I got from a generous person who said I could have it. The mods were angry that he had given a starter a bunch of obsidian and banned me and him instead of taking the obsidian away.(In which I would be a bit annoyed,but id give it up.)

The final and latest ban was 1 month ago. I was just mining some sandstone from the wells I found out there in a diffrent complete desert server,and took the water with buckets,and then a player came up to me,and asked for the buckets. I figured why not,since the player was my neighbor who decided to connect our houses with bedrock. I gave him the buckets,big mistake. He killed me,and then poored all the water on the operator's house,which was a fine diamond and gold block house. He then whined about me griefing,and before I could argue,the operator banned me. I managed to get back on a few minutes later after reading the console that showed what blocks were put down by who,and he apologized,so that probably doesnt count,still,it was only 5 minutes.

Is there anything else I can help explain?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you for the explanations. It seems you have a history of being accused of griefing, which I myself find odd. Now the bans on the older side, so I can over look them.

I do however have a word of warning, due to your history, I would be very careful in regards to what we consider griefing.

Welcome to Herocraft @pigman3455