• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PHoeNuHX's Whitelist Application

PHoeNuHX

Wood
  • Minecraft In-game name: PHoeNuHX
  • Location & Age: Phoenix, Arizona. 15
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, on imDeity about 2 weeks ago for something immature that I doubt I will ever do again. No other bans though.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it on the MineStatus.net top list, it caught my eye :)
  • Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I would be a great addition to this server and I will do my best to positively affect the server.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP8}
  • Additional Info: There is no rush for my application to be accepted and whoever may read / accept this application has all the time in the world to think about it. Thank you

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
2 Things @PHoeNuHX . Mind telling me more about this ban? I found it, But would rather you explain it. And add more to your additional info like games you like, hobbies and so on.

PHoeNuHX

Wood
2 Things @PHoeNuHX . Mind telling me more about this ban? I found it, But would rather you explain it. And add more to your additional info like games you like, hobbies and so on.
Well this kid I knew would make people mad on purpose. He would wait until you said something bad enough for a ban, screenshot it, and report you. He got over 10 people banned on purpose. I called him a few names because he stole from a friend of mine. He didn't steal an item that you can just grief check, it was a town that he stole by not giving it back once he got mayor of it. He was supposed to give it back after 2 weeks but decided to keep it instead. So when I called him out on it, he got me banned for saying "You really stole ZeuqZalev (my friend)'s town? Seriously that is so gay -_-" and it was my first and only time using homophobic chat, even though I meant it as an alternative for "stupid" and not "you are a gay person in real life". I am not prejudiced against gay people in anyway, since there is no reason for it. I will never be as immature as I was that day as to use homophobic chat against anyone I do not know personally as an insult. Anyways, they banned me permanently from teamspeak, which is what we used to chat through and I got a 2 month ban on the server. It was then changed to a permanent ban by an admin that really hates people who use homophobic chat. I did not think this ban was necessary so now I am forced to move on to another server, and this one looks perfect for me.
On to the additional info. The games I like are FPS (first person shooters) on the ps3 such as Call of Duty, but I mostly play on Minecraft or small flash games like happy wheels. I spend the majority of my gaming time on Minecraft and watching YouTube videos, as this is the most entertainment for me. My hobbies are just playing sports but I didn't try to join any teams or anything in highschool. I just do it for fun in my spare time. I also enjoy doing anything with my friends, as these people are fun to be with no matter what we do. I have never been to any servers besides imDeity and now this one, I hope. I bought Minecraft a few months ago and do not have as much experience as most players but I have some experience with towns on the other server (i'm going to stop saying the name now) as me and my friend are trying to make one and have already built a sample spawn on a private server to make sure what we make on the actual server will be great.