• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PHoeNuHX Application for Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHoeNuHX

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: PHoeNuHX
  2. Location & Age: Arizona, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Got banned one time, which is why i'm trying to join this server. I was, in my opinion, unfairly banned for duping. I did not dupe, and I have no reason to lie. Edit: Read post below.
  4. Referral(s): MonsTheSexy
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MonsTheSexy told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I would make a good contribution to the server. I was on that server for a year before I was banned, and have donated and made many other in-game contributions. I look to do the same on this one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP8}
  10. Additional Info: Nothing really, everything is stated above. Thank you for reading my application.

I just realized that I was thinking about the wrong account when I was talking about my duping ban. That was on my other account "aruhzona". On this account, I was also banned from the same server for using homophobic language. This was, I think, over a year ago. I have no clue as to why I was so immature just only a year ago, but I was. I called someone a name that i'm sure whoever reading this can figure out, and it was stupid. Me and the guy I said it to ended up becoming good friends, but he already reported me for it so I received the ban (I deserved the ban, don't get me wrong). Sorry for leaving this information out in my original post, it wasn't intentional. I would like to think that I have matured a lot since that incident. So I actually received two bans in total, but as I stated earlier, the second one was basically a false ban. I have no reason to lie, as also stated earlier.

I will be adding a link to a thread explaining both of my accounts and their bans on the last server I was on that I got banned from. I will add the link in a few minutes once I find it.

Edit: Click here to go to that thread I mentioned earlier. It is a lot to read. But yeah, basically I didn't originally own the 'aruhzona' account and I used it as a way to get around a ban. Normally this isn't something I wouldn't do, but I loved that server too much.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: PHoeNuHX
  2. Location & Age: Arizona, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Got banned one time, which is why i'm trying to join this server. I was, in my opinion, unfairly banned for duping. I did not dupe, and I have no reason to lie. Edit: Read post below.
  4. Referral(s): MonsTheSexy
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MonsTheSexy told me about it
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I would make a good contribution to the server. I was on that server for a year before I was banned, and have donated and made many other in-game contributions. I look to do the same on this one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCP8}
  10. Additional Info: Nothing really, everything is stated above. Thank you for reading my application.
I just realized that I was thinking about the wrong account when I was talking about my duping ban. That was on my other account "aruhzona". On this account, I was also banned from the same server for using homophobic language. This was, I think, over a year ago. I have no clue as to why I was so immature just only a year ago, but I was. I called someone a name that i'm sure whoever reading this can figure out, and it was stupid. Me and the guy I said it to ended up becoming good friends, but he already reported me for it so I received the ban (I deserved the ban, don't get me wrong). Sorry for leaving this information out in my original post, it wasn't intentional. I would like to think that I have matured a lot since that incident. So I actually received two bans in total, but as I stated earlier, the second one was basically a false ban. I have no reason to lie, as also stated earlier.

I will be adding a link to a thread explaining both of my accounts and their bans on the last server I was on that I got banned from. I will add the link in a few minutes once I find it.

Edit: Click here to go to that thread I mentioned earlier. It is a lot to read. But yeah, basically I didn't originally own the 'aruhzona' account and I used it as a way to get around a ban. Normally this isn't something I wouldn't do, but I loved that server too much.
Reviewing

PHoeNuHX

Wood
Re-added

Going to give a few warnings however:
  • If you are seen with your alt account, you will be banned. We do not allow alts
  • If you find an exploit, report it regardless at hc.to/exploits.

Thank you for adding me. I will not be accessing the server through any alts, however my IP changes all the time. I do this manually on my own by changing my MAC address, although it is for another purpose. Sorry if this creates any confusion. As far as the exploits go, I will report any that I find. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.